Happy Creation Day! |BayverseTF4| Pt 1

A.N Happy Creation Day is a Cybertron's way of saying happy birthday.

Eclipse's P.O.V:

Today is my Creation Day or as humans call it, Happy Birthday. It is when a certain someone turns a different number of age going up, say as they are getting older. I was quite excited but the team didn't know, especially the team leader who's name is Optimus Prime. Optimus is so beautiful, I could just squeeze his cheek plates since they looked so adorable! I admired everything about him, he was so... handsome, and he is a great friend but I really, really like him too, the only problem is that does he even like me back, likes me more than just a friend, I mean... does he? But, it was possibility that he may not be interested in me because I don't have the qualities or he's just a bot who's totally out of my league.

"Hey! You okay?" Crosshairs said as he poked the side of my face and I exactly knew that he was trying to have fun but also to really fragging annoy me to death. I suddenly slapped his hand away and growled at him.

"Would you cut it out? I'm thinking over here," I said annoyed.

"Sorry. What ya thinkin' about toots?" he sat next to me on the ground.

"My Creation Day is today, and I don't know what Optimus is gonna do because... you know, more different than we Cybertronians are. I mean we're just ordinary Autobots and he's a Prime,"I sighed.

"Optimus is a party pooper, but whatever. He's like that ya know, Primes are built that way, there's no way for him to party," Crosshairs said as he shrugged and had his little Cybertronian toothpick in his mouth between his denta.

"But Crosshairs, there must be something that makes him tick, something that he doesn't show, it's gotta be in him, I just know it," I said looking at the sun on the ground near the new base built after Optimus and the rest of us had a little war going on in the middle of Hong Kong.

"Well, I guess ya right doll, we even tried, ain't no new emotion or thing came out of Prime, he's tough and he's a leader, more like the leader of a free galaxy," he said.

"Huh," I sighed and hid my disappointed attitude inside me.

"But hey, happy Creation Day toots, good thing ya made it so far," He put his hand on my shoulder as I looked at him.

"Yeah, thanks," I sighed.

"Hey! I know a good plan, how bout we plan a party for you and we can 'pretend' that we're fighting each other but we're partying? I'm sure that will get Optimus's undivided attention. What do ya say toots?" Crosshairs nudged me with is elbow plate.

"Well..." I said.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" He winked.

Of course, he always winks at me...

"Why the hell not? Let's do it," I smiled at him.

2 hours later...

"Wait, wait, wait, so, you're telling me we're going to throw a party for Eclipse's Creation Day and just so to do that to get Optimus's attention as we're 'fighting'?" Bumblebee asked.

Author's Note: (Bumblebee gets his voice back) Ur welcome! 😊

"Come on! Optimus is never in the mood for a party, but what if we can make him at least attend to it? I mean sure, Crosshairs already told me that you guys did a million tries to get Optimus to at least join one party, but what if I can do it, with you guys, surely he can't miss out his right hand gal's Creation Day, right?" I said.