Protective Of You |TFP|

Eclipse's P.O.V:

Back at base in Jasper, Nevada...

After day, after day, after, we finish the little battle between the Decepticons and us Autobots. It's sometimes is a challenge whenever humans, such as the three humans that have discovered us. Jack, Rafael, Miko. Especially more of a challenge when Miko comes along on purpose. But we do everything to protect them.

We now live on a planet called Earth, and what we call home. Cybertron had gotten destroyed by Megatron, the Dark Lord himself. It was an ongoing war, especially for me, which I grew up in my home, grew put to join the Autobot Academy, then the Wreckers and then went to be alone to fight as a Queen of Era. Believe me, I went through a lot but I don't want to explain so much of it because it's sort of...tragic.

I remember arriving to Earth in the year, 1800, which was a long time.

But after that while, I joined the small team of Autobots who were struggling with the war between energon because of the Decepticons who were receiving more. I was a good help on the team. Although, they were surprised that I was tall as the top of Optimus Prime's chest plates. The Autobots were. The Autobot who I commonly remembered was Bulkhead and Ratchet. Optimus Prime I know so much more than common because he and I worked together at the Iacon Hall of Records, as he was Orion Pax and I was the younger me.

We went on some partner missions here on Earth to scout more than any other Autobot did with Prime. We knew each other very well. I suddenly had this feeling where he felt...so overprotective, every time we come across a Decepticon who threatened me. But I guess that he didn't want to see his best friend get hurt or something like that.

But whatever, it's just him. It's the Optimus I know now.

Today, we just got finished another battle against the Decepticons. And we finished it it with victory. The Autobots wanted to celebrate having a party with their human friends.

As they had the party had begun on nightfall, they were dancing to music that Miko was playing and they had a good time. :( Autobots were there except for Prime. He...well, doesn't party. He's more of bot just to take a drive until it was over so he could get back to work. Along with Ratchet too. I understand that. As I stood their in the base, I kinda had the sudden urge to just also take a drive. To find Optimus and maybe with him to talk.

I did leave the base in my vehicle mode.

We Autobots had stayed in secret from the humans because it would be dangerous for them as they discover we existed and including the Decepticons fighting, and it'll cause the world to be in fear of huge alien life forms and such.

I drove and drove until I saw a tall figure on a little Rocky mountain. It's probably him. If I take a closer look.

It was Optimus.

He seemed to be looking at the stars in the night sky.

I comlinked him.

[Hey, I see you.]

[Eclipse, shouldn't you be at this 'party' back at the base?]

[I really don't feel like being there, I just...wanted to...be with you.]

[Where are you?]

[Look on the right side of you down]

[I see you]

[For your permission, can I come and stand with you up there]

[Granted]

[Okay, thanks]

As soon as that was over, I went up and stood next to Optimus.

"So, why the stars?" I asked.

"They seem to be of an interest to me, on this planet," he replied as he stares at the night sky.