The first time.

“Louis…” I mumbled, as Louis’ head determinedly pressed against my chest. I felt his smile amongst my chest, before I asked him, “When do you think you’ll be ready?”

   “Ready for what?” Louis asked, as we heard the wind hit hard against the right side of our tent.

    “To tell the rest of the boys? You can’t be in denial for so long, y’know…” I whispered to him. It was nighttime and we had a portable lamp giving a golden color to the insides of the tent.

   “I’m not in denial.” Louis’ voice was stiff, until he continued, “I know I love you the way I do. I don’t think anyone is possible of denying these feelings. But I’ll be ready to tell them whenever I’m ready, Haz.” Louis gave me a peck on the cheek.

   “But Louis,” I said, “You saw how Niall reacted when we told him. He was totally fine about it. And so will the rest of the boys.”

   Louis sighed, obviously getting a bit pissed off at my determinate state. “I know they’ll be fine. I’m just, I’m not ready.”

   I heaved a sigh as well, until I felt the familiar taste of Louis’ lips on mine. “Babe. You worry too much.” Louis’ whisper soared through my ear.

    I didn’t respond. I didn’t know what to say, and I knew Louis would fill in that silence somehow anyway.

   “You,” Louis mumbled, he gave me another kiss, before continuing, “Need,” and another kiss, “To,” and another but slightly longer kiss, “Let go.” He dug his tongue inside my mouth, causing me to feel the thumps of my heart hit against my chest.

   He brushed his fingers across my shoulder, letting the straps of my t-shirt fall. He pulled me into a gentle, closer embrace, before his lips caressed mine once again.

   I slightly moaned, before Louis whispered, “You know I love you. I’m in love with you and nothing can prevent that, nor could anything have me deny or doubt any of it.  Don’t worry, Haz. I’m here. Always. And I’m glad I get to have this alone time with you, finally.”

   There was something about these quiet intimate moments I had with Louis that I never could find any words to say. I still didn’t respond, other than by kissing Louis’ soft lips as his hand ran up my shirt.

   He pulled onto the collar of shirt, bringing himself atop of me. He wrapped his legs around my waist, as he kissed down my neck.

   Usually, I’d feel uncomfortable due to the fact we were in a tent and anyone passing by could hear anything. But surprisingly, I didn’t. I didn’t care at all because all I could think about was how good he was making me feel. I pulled off his striped v-neck, revealing his tan and toned abs. I traced my finger across every line that drew and made up his six-pack. I admired his body, and somewhat worshiped it. It was lean and toned, not too big and muscular, and the tan makes it all the more better.

   I lost myself staring into his blue-eyed gaze until he pulled my shirt off as well. I met his eyes again as they stared into mine. “I love you, curly.” Louis’ whisper came, while he lightly caressed and twirled pieces of my hair.

   “I love you, boo.” I finally spoke. A smile grew across his face. Louis’ smile was a contagious smile. Whenever he smiled, I couldn’t ever help but smile back. He has such a beautiful smile, and I’m glad to be the one to put one on him. And the most thing I love about it is that he has one for me. Just for me. That smile he’s never done for anyone else, not intentionally but simply because I am the one who makes him feel different than anyone else has or ever would. That smile like he was surprised he remembered how to smile. That, I love. 

   Louis pulled my shirt off, sucking on my neck as a purple mark appeared becoming a love bite. Then, he began to unbuckle my pants. Sure, I’m always naked in front of him. But that was when I walked around naked. Not in a moment like this, and I wasn’t sure if we were ready. Especially not in a place where everyone could hear. But then again, I see that smile and everything’s different. I’ve always fantasized about it, and I’ve always hoped for it to occur sometime soon, but right now? I might just be surprised or too overwhelmed. Plus, there isn’t anyone around for another, maybe, 10 miles.

   I placed my hand over Louis’ preventing him from going any further. “You’re not ready?” He asked, the warm breath of his whisper hitting against my lips.

   “Are we ready?” I responded with a question.

   Louis lightly sighed, “Haz, do you love me?”

   “More than anything,” I said, “More than life itself.”

   “Then we’re ready.”

   He gave me a reassuring kiss, before whispering, “You’re everything I want, and you’re everything inside of me that I wish I could be. You’re perfect to me and that’s all that matters.”

   I grinned, and felt myself blush as blood ran in and out through my cheeks. “I’m ready.” I said.

   I felt his smile form against my lips, before he unbuckled my pants and slipped them off.

   I pushed him to the other side, my thigh brushing against his. He pulled his trousers off, as goose bumps rose across the bare skin of his thighs. I ran my hand up and down his thigh, feeling every goose bump, as mine formed against his.

   He dug his fingers into my curls, pulling onto it. I kissed his neck as I trailed down to his chest as I placed my hand against his crotch while simultaneously kissing his chest. I felt his cock rise up and get bigger and bigger. I heard him moan, before he pressed his nails into the small of my back in pleasure, almost causing a mark. He brought my head up to face him, his panting breath warm against my lips.

   He snuck his hand inside my boxers, caressing it enough to get me to groan loudly. He slipped his hand out of my boxers and pulled my boxers down completely. He wrapped his warm fingers around my dick, running them up and down, at first, slowly, and after a while he went faster and faster. I panted and moaned, taking a grip to his hair. He stared into my eyes while doing so, making this all the more better.

   I kissed down to his abs, his hand leaving my crotch. I tucked the tip of my fingers inside the top of his briefs, bringing it down an inch. I teasingly kissed around the pubes popping out, until I pulled them down entirely. I gently kissed the head of his cock as I rubbed his balls, causing him to pant in satisfaction.

   After sucking on his cock, he came. I positioned my face allowing him to come on my face, which is exactly what he did, his groaning piercing through my ears.

   He sat up, panting wildly. He took my head and kissed me hard, having me allow many more butterflies to rush inside of me. He twisted me around, kissing down my back. He rubbed my butt cheeks, before I felt the head of his dick hover near my ass. He slowly entered me, thrusting very gently. I felt a rush through my spine and chest, and I couldn’t help and think of how good it felt. He began to go faster but not too fast. I moaned, as both Louis’ fragile hands took both my hands. He continued to thrust inside of me with his fingers intertwined with mine.

This was intimate; this was romantic. This was love.