True Chemistry

"Plagg, do you know what this means??" said Adrien excitedly once he had transformed back after saving Paris from Envianator.

"That you know Ladybug in real life? So what. It's not like she's camembert or anything..." Plagg mumbled eating said camembert as he talked.

"And now all those times we saved the school and the history book and the poem... It all makes sense now... But who could she be? And now I'm going to prom with Marinette... Do you think she'll get jealous? But she doesn't know who I am..."

"Woah now. What about Ladybug being five thousand years old?"

"Come on, Plagg, I know miraculous are passed down. That fact was found just so Alya wouldn't discover who Ladybug was. I know Cat Noir and Ladybug have worked together for years. We are ying and yang. Made for each other!" sighed Adrien.

"Do you think finding out her true identity will change anything though? It doesn't mean she will instantly fall in love with you. I mean she hasn't fallen in love with you as Cat Noir, who's to say she will knowing your true identity? And will you still love her?"

"Plagg, you don't understand. I love her in all her forms. I know I'll love her regardless of who she is."

Plagg sighed. "Whatever you say, Adrien. Guess school will be more exciting tomorrow won't it?"

"Yeah and I can't wait! Come on, Plagg, time to start theorizing!"

They sat at his computer for hours talking about the possibilities of who Ladybug could be. Adrien stayed up so late, he fell asleep on his keyboard. Plagg covered him with a blanket and sighed. "Boy, you have it bad... I just hope it all works for the best..."

Adrien woke up the next morning, blinking as the sun streamed in the windows. "What time is it?" he mumbled looking at his watch. "Crap, I'm going to be late!!"

He jumped up and ran to get changed. "Ugh, I smell like stinky cheese!" he said glaring at Plagg through the bathroom mirror.

Plagg just grinned and continued eating his cheese.

Natalie, his father's secretary, knocked on his door and called for breakfast.

"Coming!" Adrien said running out the door and down to the dining room. He chooked down his food and ran to the car.

His bodyguard drove him to school and he jumped out of the car. He almost ran right into Marinette.

"Oh hey! Sorry! Running late!"

"Oh.. No.. You didn't run... I mean, you're good." she said giggling nervously and pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Want to walk in together?" he asked smiling at her.

"Oh Uh yeah, sure..."

"So why are you late?" he asked as they walked in.

"Oh, funny story... I was on my computer too late and fell asleep without turning my alarm on..." she said rubbing the back of her head embarrassed.

"Hey, me too!" Adrien said grinning.

"Really? The great Adrien Agreste forgets to turn on his alarm? Don't you have like a maid to wake you up?"

"Well, Natalie will get onto me if I don't wake up on time," he said slightly embarrassed.

They were outside of the classroom by this point. "Let's see if we can sneak in..." she whispered.

He nodded and they cracked the door. When she saw the teacher's back turned, she motioned for Adrien to follow her. They both tip toed in and tried to sit down.