xv

Dear Jimin,

After what I saw earlier, it became awkward for me to talk to you. But then, when you noticed that I am not talking to you, you approached me.

"Hey Cait, you okay?"

"Uhm, y-yeah I'm okay." I smiled then immediately looked away.

"Is there something wrong? Are you not feeling well? You look pale."

"No Jimin, I'm fine."

"Okay. Just tell me if you need something." He said then started writing the lessons on the board on his notebook.

I smiled. Even though you're the reason why I'm being like this, you never failed to make me smile.

But who's the girl he's hugging earlier? I am dying to know and to ask him but chose not to.

"Hey Caitlynn, I have something to tell you." He said smiling widely.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"My closest cousin visited me here earlier, I missed her so much, I can't stop hugging her." He said chuckling.

Oh.

So that is his cousin?

Phew. I'm relieved. Big time.

"Oh. That's great! What did you talked about?" I asked, smiling widely—being relieved

"We didn't talked that much because we didn't have enough time. I'm seeing her after class on the mall, you wanna come?"

"Uhm, no. As much as I wanted to. It's your bonding with her. Enjoy it."

"Oh come on. You're going to love her, and don't worry. I'll introduce you to her. Please, Caitlynn?"

"Okay, okay." I said. You smiled.

Oh how I love seeing that smile.