drama mama

britneys second class had just ended and now she was all alone chewing some gum. she was walking together next class when all of a sudden someone had pushed her to the lockers. when she opened her eyes she was in shock seeing it was a girl instead of a pervert.

"your friends with raven right?" the girl asked. " uh yeah" Britney started to trail off. " do you know everything about her?" she asked once more. " yeah..." Britney trailed off once more. the girl slammed her in the lockers before yelling " EVERYTHING?"

" if you get your dirty $$$ hands off of me I might tell you" Britney said. the girl sighed but didn't let her go. " look just tell 'raven' to back off of Garfield. tell her this was a warning not a threat." she smirked.

" and who the hell are you?" Britney said. the girl let her go before strutting down the hallway. she stopped mid way and turned to face Britney. " say a little blondie came to visit" was all she said before walking further down. 

" hey" a voice yelled at Britney. it was Jessica. " what was that I saw you down the hallway and that girl just turned up on you." she asked. " apparently shes a bb fan" Britney sighed. Jessica gave her a look while Britney growled. " beast boy." she explained.

"and why did she pin you?" " well you see she thinks that Rebecca has a crush on gar and she has a crush on him too. she wanted me to tell her to back of 'her man' and all that crap.". just as Britney finished that sentence they heard crying form a near by corner. they walked over to see who it was. "stella?" they both said in shock. stella had her knees to her chest and was crying her heart out.

Rebecca was knealing towards her rubbing her back. " what happened?" Jessica asked. " well you see remember randy her 'crush'" Rebecca explained. she quoted the word 'crush' since stella doesn't really have a crush on him yet still she likes him a lot.

the girls nodded. " well when he looked like he was about to cry stella tried comforting her. long story short: it ended bad" she said. " why does he hate me?" stella croaked. Jessica and Britney sat next to her friend and began to comfort her. " listin girl you got way more of a heart of gold then that sucker could ever have. hes just tryin to mess your flow" Britney said.

" don't let that tin can get in the way of your life. hes just gonna be a stone in your heart". stella sniffled and nodded her head. " thank you friend Britney" she said. the girls started to tell each other jokes while sitting on the wall together. every minute that had passes stellas smile would increase by a centimeter.

they didn't bother about class and thought it would be nice to skip it for once. they shared smiles and laughs ( well mostly not Rebecca) as the hallway became filled with joy. it was like the aurora of their love was able to make everyday seem brighter.

---------------------------

   cristain ruffled his hair staring at his robotic hand. people made small little comments as he walked by. " I heard he was build in a mechanic shop" one whispered. okay now cristain was okay with people and their funny little talks everyday since none of them where really hurtful, but what really bothered him was the fact that if people where gonna whisper secrets about him and least do it better then THIS.

I mean come one people in Antarctica can hear their yelling! he fixed his hat over his eyebrows and walked to his locker. he pulled out a few things he needed before his best bud came toppling over to him. " hey cy" he yelled.

he rolled his eyes and slammed his locker closed. " what up bb" he said giving him a high five. " hey look I have a problem. you know rea rea right? well you see I asked her to be my study partner for our test and she said yes. now I'm kind of scared." he sighed rubbing his head.

" YOU CRAZY. thatgirlcanswallowyouuplikepudding."he screamed before picking him up and shaking him like crazy. " YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH HER". when he finally set him down Garfield punched him in the shoulders.

" dude would you stop shaking me? I know what I did but I really do like her and I need to know if she has fellings for me. and if she does that's one ticket to love town and one ride from smondie blondie" he said.

the two of them shivered looking around to see if 'blondie' was here. "  plus shes really smart and I'm sure she can boot both of us to a B or something" he shrugged. "why would she get a B?" Cristian asked.

" cause shes working with ME" Garfield pointed out. that was true thought. the bell rung as everyone headed to their classes. " come on we promised wally we would cheer him on for the race track" gar said.

they raced to the track and sat in the bleachers

-------------------------------------

wally was tying his shoes once more to make sure he wouldnt trip. " so your competing again" said a quaky voice. wallk looked around and saw no one. " IM DOWN HERE" the voice said again.  wally chuckled at Greg.

he bent to his knees to reach his face level. " well lil' guy I'm shocked too. and ill be even more shocked once I beat your butt on the track" wally chuckled. " you may have beaten me multiple times but today I have a trick up my sleeve" Greg said bouncing up and down on his shoes.  wally couldn't help , but look down. he noticed that his shoes didn't seem to be as normal like any other shoes.

" you know cheaters never win" wally said. " who said I was cheating?" Greg threatened. wally got back on his legs and walked away. all the boys lined up on the track getting ready to run. ally had a plan up his sleeve too. " when I blow the whistle you run" instructed the coach. wally stuck out his hand to gizmo. gizmo shook his hand giving it a tight squeeze trying to bring pain to wally. but wally on the other hand was doing this as a diversity. Wally had gallons of water in his mouth and when shaking hands with Greg he spat all his water out on his shoes.

the whistle blew and so did a Greg. Greg's shoes started to fizzle and he complained. he tried running with them , but nothing happened. wally was zooming first while Greg was hardly keeping up with anyone on the track. Garfield and Cristian cheered for wally which made him zoom faster. soon enough wally had crossed the finish line and so did everyone else while Greg was still far below.

soon Greg had passed out next to the finish line not even crossing it at all. people laughed at him as he tried yelling at them all. Garfield slapped his back and Cristian enveloped him in a bear hug. the boys stared at randy who watched them from a far corner. he didn't dare to move or speak.

the boys just chuckled running over to him and giving him the same hug they just gave to wally. as randy was in the middle of the hug he sighed and didn't hug back. yet no one saw the smile that plastered his face.

six back up friends.

hey sorry If this was bad I got lazy at some point and just started to write crap. but ill keep on trying.