-Captain Sparklez x Syndacite-

Okay, first challeneg, since I never watched these youtubers, so I've seen 1 video of each, so I will try and base it around what I saw of their personality!!

Again, I feel like I have to learn to write all over again so please bear with me :)
Also, a special 100 Followers thing is comming soon ;)

Summory: Captain sparklez didn't know how he could explain to his felow co-worker Syndacite that he loved him, so he will try everything, but Syndacite doesn't see the hints, or does he..?

Captain Sparkelz's POV

I groaned as I saw him, looking at my card I layed on his desk. I don't know why, but I can't exactly use the words 'I love you' and 'Sparkelz', but it's so frustraiting to watch him read the stuff I give him and he just throwing it away like that.

I even wonder if he is blind.

I've sent him so much stuff, it's getting ridiculous, and they all had my logo hidden in them, how does he not see by now I freakin love him?!

Syndacite's POV

Oh I see him looking at me allright, right from his little office across mine. I know he gives me all this stuff, and I'm genuantly happyabout that. But I want to hear it from him, not just getting gifts from him, altho I don't mind this.

It's so sweet to see how much he cares about me, I'm so glad he does...

But goddamnit just say it to my face, please!

I fold the card he gave me and preteng to throw it away, but instead, I throw it in the box with all his gifts from him to me. I don't throw such things away, are you crazy?!

I see him sigh and walkmover to my office and my heart makes a huge leap. Is he going to do what I hope he's going to do?!
He still walks to my office and I quickly pretend I am working on editing a video, and it's not long untill I hear a knock on my door. I look up and see him standing there, looking all handsome and just sweet. I stand up, open the door and look up to him smiling my brithest smile.

"H-hey Jordan, h-how'reya doing?" I asked him. I see him looking at me with a hint of love in his eyes and I beam with happiness inside of me.

"H-hey Tommy, I need to ask you something." Was the simple reply I got, but hearing him stutter kinda took me of guard. I was the one who normally stutters.

"W-what do you want m-me to do?" I ask, cursing for being such a stutter king (if you get the reference, I love you) I look at him and see him smile too, making my heart flutter.

He looks so dreamy like that!

"I was wondering if you got any gifts or packages for the last 2 weeks." He said, and I softly push the box with his stuff for me under my desk.

"M-maybe, why?" I ask him back. I see him huff and pout, it honestly looks adoreble on him.

"I was wondering if you had gotten something from me, anything." He said and my heart sank. Should I tell him I had, or lie I didn't know. It's kind of hard, but I want him to have the courage to say it for himself.

"M-maybe, why?" I ask again, just to be kinda save. I can see his eyes lit up a bit, scratching his neck too.

"If you had something from me, would you tell me your awnser?" He asks. I sigh, I didn't want this this way. I mean, I want him to call me his but I want thim to say it for himself.

"Maybe." I said again and closed the door, leaving him outside my office. I went to sit over in my chair and lay my head in my arms. I feel unbearibly sad.

When will he finally see that I want him to be straight forward with this?

Tomorrow, day afther that, or in a week?

A year, a month?!

Maybe he won't see it ever...

Captain Sparklez POV

I still stand in front of the closed door of Tommy's office.
What did I do wrong? I gave him gifts, I wrote nice letters, but he didn't get them, or at least he says he has them maybe. I just wish he was more...

Straight forward?

I stop dead in my tracks, and I just notice I was walking away from Tommy's office. Was that the problem? That I wasn't straight forward?!
I look at Tommy's office and run back.

I rush in and look at a shocked Tommy.

"Tommy I love you, I'm so sorry I didn't say it sooner." I said. I look at Tommy to see him blinking a few times, before standing up, running towards me and jumphugging me...

"I love you I love you I love you too!" He yells, half crying.

I smile brightly and I keeo hugging him untill deep in the night, so we had to lock up...

(Ugh, I'm not very proud of it, but please bear with me because I'm relearning how to write :) )

(Please let me know your oppinions!!)

(Blue~)