The Godess

Hello! This is my first story so please don't judge me! I try super hard on these stories and it takes me a while to write them so yeah! Let's get started now shall we?
Felix waits downstairs for Marzia to get changed and get all her things she needs for their trip!
Felix: Marzia cmo- Felix pauses as Marzia comes walking down looking like a beautiful godess. She was wearing a long silky white dress with matching white heels.
Marzia: yes Felix? Felix walks over to Marzia and sweeps her off her feet.
Marzia giggles and kisses Felix on the cheek.
Felix: you look like a beautiful goddess Marzia! Felix admires Marzia for a few moments and she stares at Felix with her gentle eyes and her perfect eyeliner. Felix puts her down and the hold hands walking towards their car.
Skip To The Airport
Felix and Marzia still holding hands enter the airport where thousands of fangirls and fanboys surround Felix formally know as pewdiepie on YouTube. Marzia let's go of Felix's hand and she dodges all the fans and she sits down on a nearby bench.
Felix: everyone please clear the way we need to get to our plane! Everyone moves out of the way for Felix (aka Pewdiepie or Pewds) as he grabs Marzias hand and drags her towards their plane. They manage to make it onto the plane but it was sort of squishy due to Felix being so popular. Felix then got a text from Jack.
"Hey bro! What are you doing? I saw you at the airport with Marzia! Where are you guys goin?" ~ Jack
Felix texts back.
"Hey bro! Marzia and I are going on our 4th anniversary to a special place! I'll make sure to take heaps of photos for you bro! Don't worry! I might even send a nude ;)" ~ Felix
Felix joked then laughed as he texted jack that one. Marzia and Felix are sitting on the plane next to each other as they are both vlogging each other and kissing their lovers.
Jack sends another text
"Hell yeah bro! I need some nudes up in here ;D"~Jack
Felix laughed and texted him back
"Fuck Septiplier, jelix is here now hahaha"~Felix
Jack laughs and doesn't reply because Signe (jacks girlfriend) drags him into her room.