1 − A GLANCE

[ CHAPTER ONE ]

________________________________

"CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING?" Kevin asked as he tried to jump and peak inside of the window which lead into the physical trainers room. It was Kevin, Fernando, Gabi, and Antoine. Kevin and Antoine were more in the back while Fernando and Gabi were up in the front of the door looking through the window which was placed into the door.

"No Kevin." Gabi annoyingly sighed. Kevin huffed and asked again.

"Like not even hair, height, eyes..nothing?!" Kevin pleaded. Gabi yelled louder this time hoping it make Kevin back off.

"I already told you Kevin, no. She must be back in the office." He said. Kevin sighed in defeat and stood in silence for a few seconds before asking his last question.

"Well can't you at least try to-" Fernando backed up from the window and turned to face Kevin before using the palm of his hand to smack it hard against Kevin's forehead making Kevin groan in pain.

"Just shut the hell up." Fernando rolled his eyes at Kevin. Antoine who was beside Kevin laughed in humor making Kevin punch him in the arm. Soon the door to the physical trainers room opened and out came a guy who disappointed all four of the footballers.

"Uh Fernando Torres? Your appointment with Dr. Shepherd is now if you'd like to come in." This guy also was a new physical trainer and he was tall, dark hair but with hazel eyes. Antoine coughed and spoke up.

"Is Dr.Shepherd also the new female trainer." Antoine asked putting emphasis on female. The man smiled and nodded.

"Yes she is."

Kevin jumped up excitedly. "Have you seek her yet? Is she hot? I heard from JuanFran that she was hella hot."

The guy this time awkwardly grinned and shook his head yes. "Yeah I've seen her. She's my twin sister."

This made Gabi, Fernando, Antoine, and Kevin all say 'ohh' simultaneously as their cheeks grew red in embarrassment for calling this dudes sister hot. Kevin apologized.

"I'm sorry-"

"-Don't be. Just..," He looked at Fernando and motioned for him to come in. "Fernando how about you just step inside for my sister to examine you."

Gabi and Kevin also tried to step in, but the guy put his hand up to block them. "Sorry fellas, only patients with appointments or injuries can come in here. New policy."