Hide and Seek

Jacks POV
Ah! Finally. Edits are done and ready to be uploaded! I can finally rest with my two special girls! I stood up and made my way downstairs. I walked into the living room to see Signe slowly creeping about. I looked at her strangely.
"Signe? You okay there, babe?" I ask her.
She sees me and puts her finger to her lips.
"I'm playing hide 'n' seek with Tig. I'm trying to find her." She says.
I nod and started slowly making my way to the couch. I sat down and watched Signe creeping around the room, looking in different hiding spots. I chuckle under my breath.
"Aha!" Signe says as she looks behind the curtain and grabs Tig.
Tig laughs as Signe lifts her into the air.
"Found you!" Signe says and brings her down to her and kisses both of her cheeks.
I laugh.
"Again! Again!" Tig chants.
"How about Daddy plays too?" Signe says.
I stood up and nodded.
"Yeah! How about me and Mummy hide, and you can come find us?" I ask.
Tig nods and Signe puts her down on the floor.
"Ok! Turn around and count to 20, okay?" I say to Tig.
Tig nods and turns away and covers her eyes with her hands. Me and Signe ran upstairs and looked for a place to hide. Signe taps my shoulder and motions towards the wardrobe in our bedroom. I nodded and we quickly ran into the room and into the wardrobe. It was a tight squeeze since Signe has too many shoes!
"Why do you have to have so many shoes?" I ask Signe.
"Because I like shoes!" She says.
We hear Tig count to 20 and she runs around downstairs to try and find us. After a while, we hear her climbing the stairs and looking in every room. Me and Signe stayed silent. We hear Tig run into our room. She stays there for a few minutes before running back out. Me and Signe let out a sigh of relief. Remember the one rule during hide 'n' seek where you had to stay silent? Well...Signe decided to ruin all that by sneezing. I shot a look at her and she covers her nose. Tig runs back into our room. I held my breath but I couldn't contain my laughter. Air began to slip through my mouth and I begin to laugh. Tig runs over to the wardrobe and opens it. Me and Signe scream and Tig jumps up and down excitedly. We both got out and cuddled Tig.
"Well done Tig! You found us!" Signe says.
Tig giggles.
"Me hide now!" She says.
"Okay! Me and Mummy will count whilst you go hide, okay?" I say.
She nods and runs out the room. Me and Signe sat on our bed and counted to 20. Once we were done, we checked upstairs first and we couldn't find her. We then went downstairs and checked every room. Still no sign of her. She was hiding really well. We decided to check upstairs again just in case we missed any spots. I looked in the bathroom and I heard giggling. I looked around to try and find where it was coming from. My eyes then landed on the laundry basket in the corner of the room. I slowly creeped over to it and opened the lid to see Tig covered in laundry. I laugh and called Signe in. She runs in and laughs when she sees Tig.
"You little rascal!" I say and lift her out of the basket.
She giggles and I took the clothes off her head. I kissed her nose.
"I'm pretty sure that's where she hid when we first met her." Signe says.
I nod.
"You really like laundry baskets, don't you?" I ask Tig.
She nods and we laugh. 
"Woolly hidden too!" Tig says.
I gasp.
"Does that mean there's a loose spider in the house?" I ask.
She nods and I scream.
"We better go find him then shouldn't we?" Signe's says.
Tig nods and we go find Woolly. We walked into our room and Signe went over to our bed. I noticed a little lump in the bed sheets and Signe must've seen it too because she went over to it and lifts up the sheet. She screams when she sees Woolly hiding there.
"It's only a toy spider." Tig says.
We laugh and Signe picks up Woolly and gave him to Tig. Tig cuddles him.

Tig's POV
Playing hide 'n' seek was really fun. I liked hiding in the laundry basket too! Woolly had a great idea to hide him underneath Daddy and Mummy's covers.

I like playing hide 'n' seek with Daddy and Mummy!
Woolly likes playing too!
I love Woolly!

Thanks for reading! If you have any request, message them me and I'll see what I can do!
This idea came from....
Julia2587  thank you for the request!!❤️