Chapter 6

1:30 in the morning of the 20.1.2014

Like really, who would have known that my best friend would be in the study right next to my parent's room waiting for me at the exact time I would be giving my report on the current situation? I don't know if my dad's Forget-It-All-In-A-Day Potion is going to work, but of course my dad's a very accomplished Potion-Hunter, so there's a very big chance it will.

Oh, thats right I never talked about that yet....

In the Hunter society there are different types of hunters, or more specifically different ways of killing Were-Wolves and the way you kill the most is the way you chose to master. There are Potion-experts, Sword-Hunters (Hunters who prefer the old fashioned sword), Pistol-Hunters (the Hunters who prefer the good old gun), Arrow-Men/Women (Obliously the Hunters who like the very old fashion bow and arrow) and last but never least the much feared Hunts-Men/Women Of The Old Order. The Hunts-Men/Women Of The Old Order are the elite hunters of various different fighting styles and technics. Most of them were born at the same time as there weapon (Sounds creepy doesn't it?), like me! I have chains all around my body at all times. they call me the Chain-Weilder, not very original but it still sound catchy.

Why I'm I talking about this now?

Bye, I'll write later.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

I woke up this morning in my bed with a major head-ache. Like MAJOR Head-ache. Most of the time my parents are at work by 5:30 in the morning, but today, as I was walking down the stairs towards my breakfast, I was surprised to see my mother standing by the gas stove, cooking mouth-watering pancakes for, what I presumed to be, breakfast.

"What are you doing at home Mom? I asked suspiciously.

"Oh! Sweetie-Beetle, your awake! Look outside."

I turned to the huge landscape window behind the dinning table to discover, with huge scream of joy, a snow blizzard, in its fullest, blowing away.

"Does this mean schools out?"

"Of course Sweetie-Beetle, and because of that, I stayed home today. But your Dad decided that he should go to work anyway. I hope he made it there fine, the roads are dangerously icy."

"Good. No school. Mom, my head really hurts, like, really, really hurts. As if I hit my head on a rock."

"That's not good. Go Back up stairs and lie down for a bit, I'll bring breakfast up stairs for you when its cooked." She said this as she flipped another pancake as if to make her point.

"Glad to obey."

I was walking over to my bed when my thoughts want back to yesterday. But I couldn't remember anything at all except going over to Riley's mansion in the late afternoon. What did I do once over there? Try as I might, I couldn't answer that one question. What had Happened?

As I stood there over my bed thinking about yesterday, I was dimly aware of somebody knocking on the door. I went over to my loft's edge, and looked down at the front door to see how it was. I was shocked to see that it was Riley and her mother at the doorstep. Mom was inviting them in as I walked down the stairs to say Hi. Mom greeted them first.

"Hello Mrs. O'Conelle. What brings you here on this ugly day?"

"Hello Meredith. To tell you the truth we came to invite Saffron to come with us to Forks in July. We're going to Forks to see my parents and the children's Grand-parents."

"We would have to see what if we already got something planned, but that would be a great idea! At the same time Saffron could go visit her uncle. I don't know if you've heard of him, Mr. Donalin Creed?"