CRDL Beatdown

A/N
Team CRDL, if that is how you
Spell it, gets it in this chapter! Enjoy the battle!

Y/N POV

*a few weeks later*

I was in the lunch room, when I heard someone say, "Hey! Stop that, it hurts!" I cracked my knuckles. You thinking what I'm thinking? Oh wait, of course you are. I stalked over to Cardin's team, who was pulling on Velvets ears and basically making her life hell. I popped my neck, and yelled, "Hey Cardin, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" I saw him turn, and my sword collapsed into a metal glove, to which I had gotten another tattoo and it turned into another glove, and I punched Cardin across the face, sending him flying through the room, and into a wall. I smirked before my gloves turned into swords, then combined into Cobras Fang. I felt a slash coming from the left, before I swung with the flat of my blade, blocking. I turned to see a very confused Russel, before I sweeped up, the blade becoming a hammer, and nailed him in the balls, hearing a very un manlike squeal, before he flew into the ceiling. Sky though he got the better of me while I was kicking the crap out of Russel, but I ducked under his blade, and hit him with the hilt of my hammer, and sent him flying into another wall. I felt a line of fire erupt in front of me before I flipped out and over it. I saw Cardin had found his stupid mace. My hammer went into rail gun mode, the plasma crackling with power. "Hey Cardin! Let's see who has the bigger gun, bitch!" He growled before sending another line at me while I fired it. It decimated his fire and almost vaporized him, but I t stopped right in front of his face, held there by Goodwitch. My favorite teacher in this school. "Mr. L/N, what did I tell you about fighting in school?" "It's only to be done in your class." I apologize, Mrs. Goodwitch. Me and Y/N were only fighting for Velvet. Cardin was bullying her and I couldn't just stand here and watch. "Well, Mr. Hawken, I understand now. Cardin. Ozpins office now. With the rest of your team. Afterwards, you will fight Y/N in my class." I nodded and Cardin grunted. Russel chose that moment to fall from the ceiling and land on a table, nuts first. "Oohhh, God that must hurt." I said as she squealed again. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned to see Pyrrha staring back at me. "It's ok, Y/N. You did pretty good against them." "Thanks. Want to help me fight them later?" "Hell yes. But we still need two more." "I got this. Coco! Weiss! Want to help?" "Yes!" I heard from both of them. I was happy. I had a team to help me fight. Not that I needed them, but I would feel better if I had them.

A/N
That's all for this chapter! Next time, Cardin will get his ass handed to him. Promise. See ya later!