One

Light stared at L, his thoughts naughtily thinking of L giving him a blowjob. No! Bad Light! Still, a tent formed in his pants. He crossed his legs so no one could see.

     "Light?" L asked, his swirling gray eyes intently looking at Light.

      "Yes, Ryusaki?" Light answered, trying to control his blush.

    "It is 2:13 am. May I suggest we go up to bed? Normal humans need at least 7 hours of sleep to function properly, but I'm guessing you only need 5. So it would be the appropriate time for us to go to sleep soon." L explained.

     "Yes, of course," Light shuffled nervously to the elevator. He pressed a few buttons and soon they were on their way to their room.

     "Light Yagami, if you don't mind, I think I might sleep tonight." L said, pulling a lollipop from his pocket and popping it in his mouth. God, Light wished it was his lollipop in L's mouth.

     "Of course, Ryusaki." Light gave him a small smile. He jumped off the elevator and headed towards their dresser. He peeled off his trousers and shirt, which was difficult with handcuffs.

     L awkwardly stood to the side, averting his gaze. Light smiled a tiny bit. He crawled into bed, followed by L who was still fully dressed. It seemed as if L never changed.

     L was soon snoring softly, his breathing steady. Light suddenly got an idea. L's asleep, so I can finally feel myself! Light excitedly shrugged down his boxers. He slowly rubbed his cock back and forth. He imagined it was L's hand. He sped up and soon he was moaning L's name.

      Suddenly, Light realized that L wasn't snoring anymore. FUCK! Light stopped masturbating and laid down like a stone, hoping L was somehow still asleep. But there was no way out of this.

     "Light?" L whispered in his ear. Light had no idea how L got so close so fast.

     "Y-yes, R-ryusaki?"

     "I don't believe you were just sleeping. May I ask why you were calling my name?"

      Light couldn't take it anymore. He crashed his lips onto L's and L gasped. Light took this as a chance to slide his tongue into L's mouth. He explored it, loving every second of it. L pulled back, panting.

     "Fuck, Light!" L cursed, running a hand through his hair.

     Light shrinked back. L didn't want anything to do with him. Light could barely hold back the tears. He turned away, but a cold hand stopped him.

      "What?! I know, I know! You hate me, right?!" Light asked, sounding miserable.

     "Hate you? God no. Light- I-I think I love you, actually..." L muttered sheepishly.

     "What? You just got mad at me! Now you're going around saying that you love me? That's not love!" Light said, his voice high-pitched.

      "Light Yagami! Listen to me. I wasn't mad, I said fuck because you gave me a boner and- and who wants to have sex with me?" L looked miserable, too.

    "L?" Light asked softly.

     "Yes?"

     "I think I want to have sex with you." Light's voice was husky now.

     Before L could respond, Light's lips reunited with L's. Light's hands roamed L's body. Light pinched L's nipples causing him to squeak. Light smiled.

     Light broke the kiss and started to kiss and suck on L's neck, trying to find a sweet spot. L let out a lustful moan when Light found it. Light smirked and attacked the spot causing L to shake and whimper.

     "Oh, Daddy!" L muttered.

     Light moved from the sweet spot down to L's chest. He tugged off the white shirt and began to trace L's chest with his tongue. L shivered in pleasure. Light hadn't even gotten to the main part yet.

      Light moved down on the bed, his head level with L's jewels. ;) Light fumbled with L's buckle. Finally getting it undone, Light tugged the pants and boxers down in one movement. His eyes grew big when he saw how long and thick L was.

     "Daddy! J-just take it!" L squirmed.

     "Take what, kitten?" Light purred, his fingers hovering over L's cock, sometimes brushing against it.

       "My innocence, anything, just please, Daddy!" L begged.

   "I like it when you beg..." Light growled.

     He darted his tongue out, barely coming in contact with L's dick. L made a strangled noise.

     "P-please! Stop-p teasing m-me!" L pleaded.

     Light answered by taking L's entire cock in his mouth and slowly deep throating it. L moaned. Light quickened his pace, his head bobbing. L clenched onto the sheets as he exploded inside Light's mouth. Light came up, cum dripping from his mouth. He licked it up.

     "You taste like candy, kitten." Light said huskily.

     L grinned and snuggled in close to Light. Light rolled on top of L, his eyes full of lust.

    "Oh kitten... I'm not done yet,"

     A/N: Hey fuckboys! How ya doing? Am I the only one who loves Deathnote? So I thought to write a smutty story for you horny bastards. I'm thinking about writing more on this. Comment if you think I should! 💕