III

LEVERAGE TEAM P.O.V

The team stood to the side of Sterling's building discussing their plan.

"You guys remember the plan? Parker  takes the air vents,  Hardison and Eliot will-" Nate was interrupted by four loud gunshots.

"No, not yet. Who knows how many guys are in there," Nate said, pushing Eliot back down.

BANG!

Natalie's P.O.V

BANG!

I took another shot to my left arm. I nearly screamed in pain but held it in; I refuse to let this man see me weakened.

Out of nowhere, three men grabbed me away from Samson while two others took him.

"SAMSON!"

"H-Ha-" he started choking on his own blood before he could finish. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes but I refused to let them go.

"Miss Jensen, you will be next. The way anyone will remember of either of you, will be seeing you like this," Sterling shot my brother right through the skull with his gun, with an eerie smile on his face.

"You psychopath!" By now, the years were finally falling. The one person who actually cared about me is now gone. Forever.

Out of nowhere, I was suddenly filled with rage. Before I knew what I was doing, I had knocked down two of the men holding me and grabbed the third man's gun. I shot and killed the other man, shot the other two who were holding my dead brother up, and I was about to end Sterling when I got a searing pain through my hand.

The gun flew across the room. I knew there was no way in hell I could get to that gun without being murdered in the process.

"Like I said, this will be the last anyone remembers of you," he fired another shot but I somehow managed to dodge it. I ran as fast as I could out of the building, praying he wasn't following me.

I turned and looked behind me, and to my luck he wasn't. I turned back around to see where I was going, but not before I ran into something hard and stumbled back. I felt dizzy from losing so much blood, and the run in wasn't exactly helping my case.

"Shit..." I muttered. I was looking straight into the eyes of Eliot Spencer. The man who will most likely kill me.

"Going somewhere, Natalie?" he asked.

"D-don't touch m-me," I stuttered. I punched him in stomach causing him to stumble back a bit. In return, he punched me right in the stomach, right where I had been shot. The blood wasn't visible on my black shirt, and with it being nighttime, you couldn't see it.

"Gah!" I screamed and fell to the ground.

"That was for making me miss, earlier."

"Please. Don't," I begged. He smirked. I barely got up, when I punched him hard in the face. He came at me and I shoved him away from me. He was about to charge at me again, when I heard another loud gunshot ring through the city. Behind him, I saw Sterling running away, just as Eliot was falling.

He fell on top of me, blood soaking through his blue muscle shirt. I almost screamed at his bodyweight on me, just adding to the searing pain I was in. I rolled him off of me and saw that he had been shot in the back, but it went through his chest. We both started coughing up blood.

And right when I thought this would be the end for the both of us, Parker, Nate, Sophie and Hardison emerged from the building, rushing over to us.

"Get them to the van! Hurry! They're coming!" I heard one of them say.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"I parked her round the corner!" The voice, which of whom I believed belonged to Hardison, the one carrying me, called to the others. I felt myself being placed down in the back of a van, right before I blacked out.