Chapter 3 : Hardships

(A/N:Hey guys if you noticed I've been posting chapters in a rapid rate and sadly that has come to an end after this chapter I've caught up to where I left off last night and now it's time for us to let the Legacy of the spiral start. You ready Hitomi?

Hitomi: Whatever Kit

Justu,Tailed Beast speech,Deity speech.

Tailed Beast thought, Deity speech

'Human thought'

"Human speech"

4 Years have passed since that fateful moment for the three and things haven't got much better for them, Sasuke has all but stopped talking to Naruto and Hitomi outside of training even with them all staying under one roof. Today was the day of the genin exams and we see the three having their morning training session together. With Hitomi and Sasuke sparing and Naruto practicing the clone jutsu.

"Fireball Jutsu" the twins yelled insync causing two Flaming balls to clash together making a large explosion. Both twins then charged and got into a close quarters match. Sasuke kicked low the same for Hitomi bloth not giving in to the other pulling out blunted kunai and charged again with their sharingan ablaze. Every strike was deflected by the other neither giving in to the others attacks until.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOK NORMAL!" They both hear and stop to look over at the blonde with a sweatdrop. There stood their blonde friend along with horrible excuse of a clone. They both agree their spar was a tie and walk over to Naruto as the said blonde was kicking his clones he's made.

"Naruto we went over this you're using to much chakra" Hitomi points out and puts a hand on her hip. Naruto glares at her for a moment and tries again and the same result came .

"DAMMIT!" Naruto yells and lays down on ground and puts his hands on his face. Hitomi sighs and sits down next to him.

"You'll be able to do it Naruto I have faith in you" Hitomi says and smiles . Naruto and Hitomi stare at each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity.

"Mmmhmm!" Sasuke clears his throat and gets their attention. "It's time to go" he says and started heading to the academy leaving the two behind. Hitomi and Naruto blushed then chased after sasuke. Once they arrive to the academy they all got into their seats next to each other and waited for class to start. As they wait a long pink haired girl and a equally long haired blonde both walk towards the crew arguing over something.

"What do you want Sakura, Ino? " Sasuke asked already agitated. Hitomi rolls her eyes sarcastically already knowing what's to come.

"Will you go out with me?! Ino and Sakura both yell simultaneously before turn to each other with a glare before yelling at each other. Their argument lasts for a few minutes before a tick mark appears on Iruka's head as he walks into the room.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!!" Iruka yells gaining the attention of the classroom. Sakura and Ino get in the seats in front of Sasuke as Naruto and Hitomi being to the left and right of him. Iruka then has a sad smile as he looks over the class he's taught these 4 years knowing that some won't have be as lucky as he was, to survive.

"Before we conduct the test I have something to say. It's been a long four years and I've taught you everything I could, but I know this won't be enough to ensure your safe returnal every mission. I just want you all to carry the will of fire on with yourself. And continue to learn strategies and techniques to help your comrades till the bitter end." He says with a single tear falling down his cheek as he remembers the comrades he had that passed in the line of duty. After a minutes of silence he then starts calling students to perform the basic three justus to graduate while the people waiting do the written test. Bloth Hitomi and Sasuke pass with flying colors in both tests and eventually it was Naruto's turn. Hitomi gave him a smile of luck with Sasuke giving him a nod. Naruto walks down the rows nervously. Every step he takes the more nervous he gets before finally he's at the bottom next to Iruka. Naruto passes each test until it arrives the clone jutsu.