Authority

Harry sat on the couch, avoiding Louis' eyes in embarrassment while Zayn stood, buttoning his shirt and struggling to speak.

"How could you do this? What even...what the hell?" Louis snapped at him.

"I'm sorry, I-I really am Lou. I knew it was wrong but did it anyway and I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me." Zayn said.

"He's seventeen years old!" Louis yelled.

"He knows how old I am." Harry spoke up, not wanting that to be an issue here.

"Shut up." Louis said, giving him a look.

"You," He pointed at Zayn, glaring. "You're supposed to be my best friend, he's my roommate!"

"I know, I just-"

"Wait a minute, were you the one who left those marks on his hips? Have you two had sex?" Louis asked, getting louder.

Harry gulped, looking at Zayn.

Zayn wanted to lie automatically, but Louis deserved the truth.

"Yes. Louis I'm so sorry-"

"Get out." Louis said angrily.

"What? Can't we talk this out?" Zayn frowned.

"No! I don't want to talk to you right now, get out!" Louis yelled.

"Fine. I get it." Zayn said quietly, grabbing his jacket and leaving.

Harry flinched at the door closing, knowing he was in for it now that he and Louis were alone.

"Anything you want to say now?" Louis asked, folding his arms.

"No." Harry mumbled, not seeing the point.

"Really? Not even an apology? Because you lied right to my face and actually had me feeling bad for you?" Louis asked.

"Do you realize how low that is? I thought I could trust you Harry. I genuinely thought we were starting to become decent friends, then I find out it's all crap?"

"It isn't all crap. I still want to be friends with you." Harry said quietly.

"I see. And you also wanted to be fucking my best friend behind my back at the same time?" Louis asked.

"I don't know what you want me to say." Harry said, looking up at him.

"Why should you say anything to me? How will I know if it's the truth?"

"That was all I was lying about. I have nothing else to hide." Harry said.

"Well, if you'll have sex with someone you barely know I'm guessing you never had much to hide anyway." Louis said coldly.

"I know him!" Harry argued.

"Really? What's his favorite band? Favorite food?" Louis snapped.

"I said I know him, I don't stalk him." Harry scoffed.

"I don't either but I know those things because I know him. You don't. Especially not like I do." Louis told him.

"Okay, and?" Harry asked.

Louis raised his eyebrows. "Don't tell me you're getting an attitude."

"I'm sorry for lying to you, okay? Forgive me, a seventeen year old, for having a crush on someone!" Harry snapped.

"A crush and sex are two different things! You're too young to be doing anything like that."

"Who are you to tell me something like that?" Harry scoffed.

"I'm the man in charge of you." Louis said.

"And with that being said, we're going to make a few changes around here." Louis added.

"Louis-"

"You're grounded." Louis decided.

"What?" Harry scoffed.

"I said you're grounded. I'm taking the laptop, I'm taking your phone, and I'll take the television remote to work with me because I know you're too lazy to change channels using the buttons on the television." Louis said.

"You can't do that!" Harry yelled, getting upset.

"Harry what you did was all kinds of fucked up. Don't you get that? I don't know if I can trust you now, I'm beyond pissed at my best friend, and overall disgusted with what I've just seen. So you're being punished, and I very much have the authority to do so. If you don't think so or refuse to obey me I'll just call your mother." Louis warned.

"I said I was sorry! Why do you have to take my stuff?"

"So you'll learn not to lie to me anymore. Give me your phone now." Louis commanded.

Harry glared at him, wanting to scream.

"How long are you keeping it?"

"Until I decide you've learned your lesson." Louis said.

"You're being ridiculous." Harry said angrily.

"Am I really? Oh well." Louis said, feeling angry too.

"Give it to me." He added.

"Whatever. I'm texting Niall first so he'll know I'm being tortured." Harry muttered, getting his phone out.

"Aw." Louis faked a pout.

Harry's blood boiled with anger, and after he texted Niall he texted Zayn too, telling him the situation before he deleted all of their messages and Zayn's contact just in case.

"Harry, give it to me now." Louis said sharply, tired of waiting.

"Fine! Here!" Harry spat, shoving it into his hands.

"Go to your room. I'll be in to get the laptop soon." Louis said.

"I hate you." Harry said, glaring at him before he left.

"Yeah I'm not too fond of you right now either. Remind me not to introduce you to anymore of my friends!"

"Fuck your friends! I don't care!" Harry yelled.

"Yeah, that's exactly what you do. You fuck my friends and don't care!" Louis yelled as well.

"If I didn't care I wouldn't have lied to you, you asshole!" Harry snapped.

"Quit talking to me! I fucking hate you!" Harry almost screamed before he slammed his door with all of his strength.

"You don't have the right to be upset like this! You're the one who did me wrong. Get over yourself!" Louis snapped.

He heard Harry yell out of frustration, followed by a loud slamming sound and several curse words.

Then things quieted down, and Louis found himself at the kitchen table with a beer and Harry's phone.

He couldn't believe this.

He felt so betrayed.

Louis tried his best to make Harry comfortable, he even let the boy smoke weed with him, and this was what he got in return?

He honestly didn't know how to feel.

Louis knew he felt jealous, mainly because Harry had practically just met Zayn and already knew what it was like to have sex with him.

Louis had spent years wondering that.

Of course for him, it wasn't just about sex.

He was in love with Zayn, and seeing Zayn with Harry of all people hit him deep.

Louis felt like he may have been overreacting, but at the same time he was overwhelmed with emotions at the moment and didn't really care who's feelings he hurt.

Because he was hurt.