Reunited

You dropping your bags, running out of your flat just to collide against Dan and Phil's door. You stepped back and figured that was good enough for a knock.

"I'VE GOT IT!!" You heard Dan yell from somewhere inside. God, it feels good to hear that voice in reality and not just through a screen.

Suddenly the door swung open and there stood the six foot, brown haired, brown eyed, dimple smiling man that you've missed so much.

He looked into your eyes and practically jumped on top of you. Dan wrapped his arms around you tightly. You squeezed him back, taking in that natural Dan smell. He smelled nice.

He held you tighter, not wanting to let go. Too afraid to let go. Thinking that if you let go, he might lose you again. You were away from each other for far too long and you both knew it.

He grinned down at you and you looked up at him, resting your chin on his chest. He squeezed you tight, leaning down to kiss you.

His lips were soft against yours, moving perfectly together. "Aw, get a room!" You both heard Connor say it, but you didn't even acknowledge it.

"No, don't say that or else they will!" Phil said to Connor. You could sense Phil next to you a moment later. And then he poked your and Dans cheeks. "Okay, break it up."

Dan pulled away and flicked Phil on the ear. Dan leaned down again but before his lips could reach yours, Phil screamed, "IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL TELL YOU HOW DEATH NOTE ENDS!"

You pushed Dan away, turning to look at Phil. "You watched it without me?!"

"No, but I knew that would make you stop." Phil grinned at you.

"You're gonna get it, Lester!" For which Phil ran away and you had to chase him. Damn I missed my best friends.

~Time skip, brought to you by my mother pronouncing Brendon URIE as Brendon URINE~

After running around for an hour, having a pillow fight with all ten of you, you were all sitting around the lounge, about to play a drinking game.

"Y/N, did you bring the movies?" Phil asked.

"Duh." You had about ten. "Okay, which one?"

"I've never seen any of those." Louise said, studying the cover of the movies.

"I've never seen Elf." Tyler comments, taking the movie from your hand.

"WHAT?!" You practically screamed. He nodded. "How? How?!"

Tyler shrugged, handing you the movie back. "I don't know."

"How are you my friend right now? Alright. Fine. Elf." You opened the disc and put into the tv.

"So, this is that good?" Joe asked, chuckling as he sat at the end of the couch.

"Hilarious. You'll love it, it's great." You smiled.

"Okay, everytime someone says Christmas, we drink?" Zoe looked at you, since you clearly were the the only one that had seen the movie.

"Hows bout elf and Christmas." You suggested, sitting down next to Dan who wrapped his arms around you, lying you against him.

~~~

578 words of elf/Christmas later and three movies, your vision started to blur. Either you were really drunk, or when Phil accidentally poked you in the eye, your contact fell out.

After the contact incident they all faked eye surgery on you. It's been a weird night with your weird friends but that's why you love them.

"Hey," Phil poked your cheek.