chapter one

It was the first day of their senior year in highschool. Alex woke up to the warm summer sun hitting her skin though her window. She quickly got out of bed to met with Tobin for there usually one mile run. She put on her nike shorts and a sweatshirt, while quickly making her way down the stairs. As she exits her house she hears the usually clapping from her dad.

Alex's farther was the only man in the family. From a young age he know that Alex had a god given talent for soccer. He pushed her to try her best everyday.

As Alex arrived at Tobins house she knocked on the little brown door. "Coming" Alex heard from in side the house. Only two seconds later the door swag open.

"Sup" Tobin said to Alex as she run out the door. "It's a rase!" Tobin called to Alex as she turned the corner.

"Your going down!" Alex responded casing after her friend.

The two run their normal routine, to the forest and make to Tobins house.

"I won!" Tobin said to Alex only a foot behind her.

"Yeah by a foot" Alex send to Tobin as she walked back to her house.

"I will meet you at your house" Tobin called to Alex.

"Ok see you then!" Alex walked back to her house to see he mom and two sisters eating breakfast. She walked up to her blue room, the walls were full of soccer posters.

She though on her Mia Hamm jersey and sweat pants. She handed down the stairs to eat her breakfast.