Lamelo story #1 (his number hehe)

Y/n's POV

So it was my first day at my new high schools chino hills , I was looking all over for my history class p24 (btw idk if this room exists but whatevers it's an imagine anyways lol) while i was looking all over for my classroom I had spotted a tall handsome curly haired boy around my age walking out of the gym waving goodbye too his friends or teammates , as he walked the other way towards me I looked up from my binder where my schedule was with a confused face , "hey are you lost" the handsome curly haired boy say with the most killer smile you'd literally ever see in your life (ikik I'm getting carried away)  "uh yeah ... just a little"I said "we'll let me see your schedule" he said while looking at the binder in my hands. "Mmm , oh wow , you have the same class as me"he says with a smile "oh..okay haha should we go then"I said with a smile "yeah let's go , it's right this way" he says . as we were walking down the hall he said "well anyways my names lamelo but you can call me melo for short" I liked the way his voice sounded and for some odd reason I wanted to talk to him more and more . "I'm y/n "we soon stopped at our destination and he helped me get settled in.

LaMelos POV
as I was leaving the gym I said good bye to the boys as we separated . I was walking towards my class and looked up to see this really pretty girl , probably New since I've never seen here before, "hey are you lost"I asked her while smiling a little , "uh yeah ... just a little" she said , man she's pretty cute . I then looked down into her hands and seen her schedule in it , hey she's in my class I thought . I told her we had the same class and she weirdly yet adorably smiled and said "oh..haha okay should we go then" I answered her then we soon walked together to class . "well anyways my name is lamelo but you can call me melo for short" "I'm y/n" . Y/n huh , I thought she was pretty freaking cute I really wanna get to know her more. When we got to our class I helped her settle in and then asked "hey wanna meet me for lunch , I mean I could just ditch the guys you know" "haha okay seems pretty cool" man she's really chill I like that a lot . "Okay I'll meet you infront the cafeteria for lunch y/n" "sounds good see you then" as she waved goodbye as we went off to our next class that we sadly did not have together.