CHAPTER 8 ✓

❗WARNING: POORLY WRITTEN

Dahyun's POV

I woke up in peace no alarms or any noise that disturbed me, I wish everything can be this peaceful.

I looked at my clock and I was late

I panicked and rush to the bathroom and did my thing,i didn't even had time to shower for a long time which is torture.

I applied some band aid on my wrist because of yesterday and i texted the others that i'll be running late.

I grabbed my bag and went out of the door and ran to the school as fast as I can.

I got to the gate and luckily i wasn't late but almost,I sighed in relief. That was a close call.

I walked in the class and i was surprised taehyung was at the table first and his face looked blank today.

I walked past by and Momo grabbed my wrist,she managed to noticed the band aid on my wrists.

"What is this dahyun?" Momo asked while examining my wrist.

"Kim Dahyun what's this" Sana raised her voice slightly making me nervous so I snatched my wrist away hiding it.

"U-um that? That's just a little scratch d-don't worry" I said giving them my usual smile.

"Whatever your problem is, We're here Dahyun" Momo said and gave me a smile cheering me on.

I walked over my chair and sat down,I took out some books and tried to read our previous lessons

I noticed that Taehyung was stealing glances at me making me feel uncomfortable. I turned to him and waited for him to say something.

Irene's POV

Ever since Taehyung caught me cheating on him, The rumors spread like wildfire.

I became unpopular suddenly,some girls rolled their eyes on me, i thought back then if i break up with him i'll get more attention but no.

I hate being unnoticed,I want their attention back! Not at those pathetic new girls!

I will get him back and he'll do whatever I want,I know he can't resist me that long. He's crazy about me

Taehyung's POV

I noticed Dahyun's band aid on her wrist,I felt guilty if i was the one that did that to her.

I peeked at her wrist once again while she was busy reading a book. Shoot, I think she noticed me stealing looks on her.

Then suddenly she turned to me and gave me a look,I think she's waiting for me to say something.

I grabbed her wrist to take a closer look trying to remove it so I could see.

"What happend here?" I asked glancing at her.

She rolled her eyes and escaped from my grip pushing me away.

"Is this a dream? Kim Taehyung is concern? " She said sarcastically folding her arms.

"Are you killing yourself or what?"

"What is it to you?" She raised her eyebrow glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. She's really that stubborn.

I'm sorry shortie

Chaeyoung's POV

Lunch time,We and the other boys ate together.

I noticed Taehyung was being quite an all and we never saw him and Irene talk or even bumped into each other.

Kinda wierd,Well i hope they broke up.

Back to reality Jimin is acting like wierd as well whenever i'm talking to Yoongi. Well i ain't the assuming type but he kept staring like i'm a criminal.

"Chaeyoung,I'll order your food if you want" Jimin suggests wearing his smile.

"No,I can do it myself" I insisted and smiled back at him

"C'mon i'm starving!" Yoongi yells along the hallway.

We all sat down in one table and Jimin was beside me while Yoongi was just across from me

I looked at Yoongi munching down on his food, he looked funny that made me chuckle.

He looked up and raised his eyebrow at me

"What? I'm hungry..." He said and continued eating making me giggle.

I noticed Jimin was being nice and kind, but sometimes it gets to the point that he becomes too cheesy which is really uncomfortable.

I shook my head and just continued eating my food.

Dahyun's POV

What's up with this guy? when did he ever cared about me huh?

But one thing bothers my mind

When I walked into class he looked sad and depressed.

Why do i even care for his feelings?Good for him!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I strangely saw a police car outside our house.

So ran to our house as fast as i can.

"S-sir? What happend?" I asked in nervousness

"Ohh,are you Kim Dahyun?" The officer asked stealing glances at his clipboard.

"Y-yes"

"I'm sorry to say this but something happend to your parents" The officer stated looking down.

My shoulders fell from hearing what he just said,Tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"No, That's not true"