CHAPTER 1

Margarette's POV

I am walking on a garden outside a very large mansion..White roses where every where..

It was beautiful..it was paradise, the sun is shining and birds were singing.

There was a maze at the end of the garden..who would put up a maze here..

Then I saw a person walking inside the maze..I was now following that person who just passed by..

Every turn was a dead end..It feels like forever to find that person..

After a couple of minutes I manage to get my self to the center of the maze..

A beautiful fountain was at the middle of the garden and White Roses everywhere.. Their color was very pure.. I was just gonna pick some Roses when suddenly a strong wind came by..

All of the roses in the garden were now lifeless.. The sky darkened and covered by black thick clouds , The sun turned red.The clear water that was once coming out of the fountain was now thick as blood.

The air somehow felt different, it became heavy. The garden turned into a grave yard.

I was taken back with what had just happened.. I slowly took a few steps back when I heard a crunch of leaves behind me..

My heart starts to pound fast than it normally should.

As soon as I turned around I was facing a man..It was the same man that I followed inside this maze..

He was wearing formal clothes. He has crimson red lips , he has black orb eyes , he's very pale for a human being and he was holding a bouquet of red roses and...

Death was written all over his face

I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes..

I didn't know why but I'm suddenly running towards him..

But the faster I ran the farther he gets...

He turned his back at me. I saw his face giving off an evil grin.

Then I can feel myself being swallowed by the ground, falling to the depths of darkness..

••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°°°

My body is trembling with fear. Everything felt surreal. I woke up with my clothes soaked with sweat.

I keep on getting that same nightmare.

It started since the day my parents passed away..

I wiped the tears I shed then got up to make breakfast. I guess I got used to it.

I looked out the window. It was raining. I took a quick warm bath and put on a black high waisted pants and a plain white shirt.

I opened the fridge and it was empty. I really need to find a job..

I wore my red jacket with a hood and my black backpack with all my papers inside it.

I closed the door making sure it was lock. I was about to Leave when...

"Hey You!!!"..a middle age lady shouted behind me..

"I'm talking to you
Margarette!!!When will you pay for your rent!!!".. She shouted but a little louder

" I'm sorry miss Kim I haven't found a job yet..I was on my way to find one..please give me one more month.."..I desperately pleaded

" I'll give you one more month..until then if you won't pay you're Out!!!If I hadn't known you're parents I can easily get rid of you but you're lucky!!!".. She hissed while walking away.

I let out a big sigh.

It was still raining but not that heavy. I opened my umbrella and head down stairs.. The place I was renting was in the second floor of the building.
.
.
.

After a week ...

.
.
.

Here I am outside a fast food chain restaurant where I just finished an interview but still no luck, I wasn't accepted .

To my disappointment I headed to the park near the place I am renting.

I sat down on the bench where I usually sit on..

" You're here again.. Why do you always come here child?".an old lady beside me spoke

"I come here whenever I am exhausted , stressed out , anxious or whenever I'm sad." I replied

"How about You Grandma why are you still here.. You shouldn't be wandering in this vast world.. You should cross now.. To a place where wandering souls be.".. I continued as I looked at her

She just smiled at me.. " I have things to finish before I can cross the other side".. She stated

I just remained silent..

"I've been meaning to ask you.. How come you can see souls and spirits?".. She curiously ask

"My parents told me when they were still alive.My life was just a gift from the goddess. You see when my mother was still pregnant with me they got involved in a car accident, luckily a deity or a goddess was near the accident. They begged the deity to save me".. I stated

After a minute..I continued

"The deity was pleased by my parents love for me ,to cherish my life than their own life. The deity gave my parents a condition exchange for my life.. -'Because of the deep love you both have for your child I'll grant her life.. But if your child turns 15, only then that you must leave this world and pass on to the after life'- .. So my parents lived and they gave birth to me.. Maybe that's the reason why I can see ghosts and spirits..and I've been seeing them since I was a child.."..I told Granny and ending my story ...

"What a beautiful and the same time sad story" ..she stated and gave me a smile

"I better get going its getting late..see you around granny".. I told her as I wave goodbye..

I hope I'll find a job soon..

.
.
.
.

3rd person's POV

"So she is the missing soul I'm looking for.."..Said The man wearing an all black attire and surrounded by a black thick aura..

" This is just too perfect at last I can completely destroy him. His fate and her fate are already written and tied into one tragic story."..he stated every word with venom.