II - For Gods sake his name is not Posie don

~ Percy ~

Percy had some tips for anyone who ever felt the urge to teleport dimensions. Expect to throw up, because it was almost inevitable. The feeling was much worse than the one you would experience whilst shadow travelling. Also, maybe ask the being who was teleporting you, to give you information on the world.

Luckily for Percy, the fates, for some strange reason, had been kind to him (strange I know). This meant that Percy had conveniently been teleported next to a tree, meaning that he could lean against the said tree while waiting for his half to calm down from pumping half a marathon.

Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... Breathe out

It took a while, but Percy eventually regained his bearings.

And when he did, well Percy was sure that Grover would be green with envy. Everything was so unpolluted and fresh. Even the air tasted better somehow. The water was all clean, and a heavy weight that Percy didn't even know he had, seemed to lift off his shoulders with the lack of water pollution.

It was at times like this that Percy realised just how destructive humanity was. They ruined anything and everything beautiful. Pillaged nature to satisfy their own selfish needs, and then they were shocked when they find out their tendencies were destructive.

Grover would be jumping with joy if he got a glimpse of how green this world was. But Percy felt like he would also be saddened, to see just how much humankind had ruined the Earth.

But even the empathy link had been cut off from Grover. Percy had never felt so lonely. There was no emotion humming in the background, and it reminded Percy of the eery times when he'd lost his memories.

Percy winced as a sudden flow of information flooded his mind. Things he'd never known became clear in his mind. Percy knew all about this strange world, and the beings in it. This place was called Alagaësia, and it contained beings of many different species. Percy realised what the fates meant when they spoke about the ancient elves of this land. And there was somehow magic? Wild man, wild.

Percy now knew what it was like to be Annabeth. Gods! He knew so much.
Percy ran through the basic survival steps that had been drilled into his head since he became aware of his demigod status. First, take stock of what he had on him. Next to the tree he'd previously leant against, a backpack sat. Gathering that it was from the fates, Percy opened it to see what it contained.

To his bemusement, there seemed to be some strange sort of fabric in there. Pulling it out, Percy looked at it suspiciously. They seemed to be some kind of clothes. Weird ones, but Percy guessed that this world had different style icons than the ones back home.

Drew would hate this fashion style.

Looking deeper, Percy saw some fruits stored, but nothing else really.

Shrugging, Percy packed everything back into the backpack. Then, with a happy smile placed upon his lips, Percy began to wander towards a mountain range off in the distance. It seemed like it would have a good vantage point, and Percy could map out a good understanding of this world.

However, when he was walking past a lake, Percy's ADHD proved to be his enemy once again, as he wondered whether the fish of this world would still call him boss and if his powers would work. After all, the fates didn't really give him the important details that included that
Percy thought he had a good handle on his AHDH, but those were famous last words. As Percy walked past a lake, it emerged, and Percy found himself wondering if he still had his powers. The Fates provided him with information about this world, and the people in it, but nothing about his abilities.