Chapter 4

It's been hours since I've been looking for the perfect fantasy book, but so far I've ended up with nothing. I have either already read the book or the book's summary doesn't appeal to me. Exhausted and about ready to go home, I walk along the last aisle. It's very dark and spooky and I'm just about to run for my life, but something catches my eye in the dark and lifeless hall. I see some type of glowing light. I blink really hard and look again to see if the glowing light was still there. Surprisingly enough it was. Hesitant but curious, I slowly walk through the gloomy hall. The closer I get to the glowing light, the brighter it seems to shine. I finally get to the glowing light and notice that it's a book on one of the upper shelves that's glowing. I look around and find a ladder leaning on the bookshelf. Hmm, I guess the way the ladder is leaning will make it equivalent to 15x + 5 if x was 5, since it's exactly 80 degrees. It would also mean that obviously, the leader is more than the bookshelf which is standing at 45 degrees. 'What is happening?!' I think, frustrated. Let's just try and get the book and I'll figure that out later alright, Mace? I think to myself in my head. I continue what I'm doing with my goal: to get the book on the top shelf and figure out why it is glowing.