Untitled Part 1

I can't die, I've tried a million times, nothing works, i don't know why this happened to me. I was 19 years old when it happened. I was in the garden with my servant.

"My lady shouldn't you be inside getting ready for the ceremony?" I looked over at him. He had been talking about my marriage to Lord Shawn, I really didn't care for him, but in the year 1716, I had no choice.

"I'd really rather not Leo, I do not want to get married. I want to be free to do what I want, not what someone else tells me to do." I stopped at the edge of the woods and looked through the trees.

"Lady Hazel you know you have to it's a law. You've been engaged to Lord Shawn your whole life and now since you're nineteenth birthday, you need to get married." Leo said. I knew he was right, but still, I have been doing everything my parents have told me to do all my life. I haven't gotten one moment to myself and it stinks. I lifted up my dress and walked into the woods., telling Leo to stay behind. I walked quite some distance, i wasn't afraid because I knew Leo would never let me walk in the woods by myself. I suddenly felt a rush of wind past me, I didn't think anything of it because it was pretty windy that day. I kept walking not at all concerned, until i felt something wrap around my waist, I looked down and saw an hand. Figuring out that someone had wrapped their arms around me, I did the first thing I could think of.. I screamed loud enough so that Leo could hear. I started kicking and fighting,but the person was really strong. They put an hand over my mouth and held me tighter, suddenly we were in the air. I screamed in his hand and started fighting more.

"If you keep fighting M'lady, I'm going to end up dropping you and you are going to fall an long distance to the ground and I don't think that you are going to survive." They said, at that point I realized two things; One: The voice was male and two: the voice was male. I stopped kicking afraid that he was going to drop me. I started crying, I didn't know what was going to happen. I should've listened to Leo he was just looking out for me, but here I am getting kidnapped by a flying man, who I had no idea what he looked like, no idea who he was, or even what his ranking was. And there was one more thing that I didn't know, what was it again? Oh yeah... How the hell were we flying?!?! I didn't know what to do, I was freaking out, but it wasn't until I noticed how high we were that I passed out.

(A/N Hey guys this is my first story I'm writing on here. Tell me what you guys think, good and bad anything to make this story better.  If you have anythings you think I should add to this story suggest it and I will try to add it in. Thank you XOXO

Also Im only gonna add another part if I get 20votes 

                                                                      -Alex

VOTE
COMMENT 
SHARE ADD)