Chapter 10 : Strange

"Taken away...? By who? Why?" (y/n) said carefully so as to not hurt Aki further
"By people who are jealous of me and you" Aki said , breaking the hug and smiling at you , with tears at the side of his eyes . You couldn't help but to blush at the sight of him grinning ear to ear , and you tried to hide it by saying " So.. do I call you Kuro or Aki?" you asked meekly as you were afraid to trigger his bad memories .
Without hestitation , he replied " Aki. " and then a long pause before saying ," its a very precious name given to me by you... which means a new life for me and you... just us... no one else ... just us -" he paused.

Aki looked out at the door , seeing Sora standing there , smirking . Sora then said ," do you think you'll take away MY (y/n) chan so easily? Do you think I'll let any one else touch her but me ? " you were confused of how you should react , afraid if starting a fight again that ended few minutes ago . Sora then turned his back , walking in the other direction, and then you caught a glimpse of the corner of Sora's eyes , a drop of water hanging by the lashes , then slowly trickling down his cheeks .

Sora's POV
No... no... I can' t lose her... I can't lose her... It'll be too much to bear... she's my everything... I saved her and so did she save me... she can't be taken away... no...nO....mUst gEt riD oF hIm.... mUst....he must go... if not...She'll be taken away by HiM.....

He panicked as he goes up the attic , pulling and tugging his hair , having no idea what to do and afraid you'll grow to hate him .

Timeskip to the next day morning
   *Alarm clock rings*  You roll off your bed and try to reach the alarm clock that were placed near the door . You put it there so to make yourself move in the morning , which end terribly with Sora opening the door and greeting you. "OUCH OUCH OUCH!! A-ARE YOU TRYNA KILL ME ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ " you said as you sit up , rubbing your head .

He laughed , then helped to rub your head as he tries to fix your bedhair . Then , Aki walked in , taking out your school uniform from your closet . Strangely , both of them weren't fighting as usual , instead , they seem ... peaceful.While you were perplexed at the situation , Aki and Sora alternately unbutton your pyjamas without you realising , and by the time you realise , it was already off your body . "E--EHH!!!!" You scream as you take the pyjamas back to cover yourself up . "You're gonna be late for school you know" Sora say as he laughed at your reaction , while Aki calmly said ," Not like we've not seen it before..." he blushed while saying so , only to get hammered on the head by Sora , " DONT IMAGINE!!" Sora say as his face got redder too . "B--BOTH OF YOU!!!!" You said as you drape the pyjamas in front of you and pull both of their ears .

After a few tugging here and there of them wanting to help you change , you finally got dressed . Normally it took you only 4 minutes , instead , it took you 20 minutes today to get yourself dressed . You don't normally tie your hair up , unless there is PE , you hate getting sweat in your hair. You check the time and you realise you only have 5 minutes left before you leave your house , so you hurriedly rush down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing one slice of bread and dashed to the door . You bit the bread as you wear your shoe , afterward screaming , " YOU TWO TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE OKAY ! DINNER IS IN THE FRIDGE , I WON'T BE HOME EARLY TODAY OKAY" then you dashed out of the door .

Time skip to reaching school
As you were about to enter the school , you were greeted by Taki . "Ohayou!!!" You gleamed happily as you said your greetings . Taki , who seems to be expecting something , replied sadly ,"Ohayou..." You then ask , "Hmm... I wonder whose birthday is it today"(〜ㆁεㆁ)〜
Taki face were immediately grinning ear to ear ,then knock your head saying," Pfft! I thought you forgotten!" He said as he scratched his head shyly , grabbing your hand and say ," Come on let's go! We'll be late for class!! He turned his head , and you noticed the bedhair in those silver hair of his , which made you laugh . He then turned back again , looked at you with his dark black eyes ,"Come on!!" And you both ran for your class

(( of course you both did not  made it in time ))

It might take me a little longer to update cause I am planning to make another story once I have the storyline figured out
(*ω) For now , I'll concentrate on this story and hopefully give it a satisfying ending (ω・ヽ*)
Feel free to comment any suggestions you have and I may take it in consideration for my story (ㆁ✿)