chapter 7

I'm finally out of the hospital,thank jesus,I'm in bed resting and watching tv,i haven't cut in days because I'm getting hurt too much,and I need to cut I just have the urge to,I just got out of the hospital so I'm not gonna do that right now.

I've been thinking about last night and what that stranger said,I mean why would you feel sorry for me? no one ever feel sorry for me and I'm starting to think that he isn't new,like you don't just come to some ones room and say your sorry...and how did he even get up here,you have to know my whole name for that but he did know my first name he probably know every single detail about me.That's just plain creepy,I checked my watch and its 10:39pm wow it was 8 when I got here why does time move so fast but then again I'm not paying attention to the time I guess when your busy time moves faster..

I heard a tapping noise on my window,its probably just a tree branch so I'm gonna ignore it.

I picked up the remote and started to surf the channels,then I heard the tapping noise again and then I thought I don't have a tree close to my window so I got up slowly and walked to my window,I opened it and saw no one."pss,down here!".I heard a loud whisper.I looked down to see a human figure."come outside!".I heard the male voice say.I don't know who it is but I need to know,I closed my window put on a hoodie and some footies then went into the backyard and walked to the figure carefully so I don't hurt my ankle or stomach."what are you doing here?".

I asked."To invite you to a masquerade party that's next week Wednesday".his voice sounded so calm and steady,he gave me an invitation and I took it."but no one ever invites me to go anywhere".I said."well now your invited".I couldn't see his face but I can tell he had on a hoodie and some black shades,who the hell wear shades at night."But I don't even know you"."but I know you".oh shit,he knows me and he's being nice..who the fuck paid this bitch?"who are you?"."you really wanna know?"."Duh,why the hell you think I asked you".he chuckled"I'm your secret admirer".I just stood there shocked,someone likes me.He came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek."Sweet Dreams,Ariel".and he disappered into the trees or woods,whatever.

I smirked and went inside the house and stayed up later than I expected thinking about my secret admirer.