Carnival "Date"?

Kas Pov

I opened my front door and saw Justin. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah, let me just get something real quick," I turned around and ran into my room, grabbing my purse. "Okay, I'm ready." I locked my front door and we walked over to his car. He opened the door for me and I smiled. "Why thank you," I talked in my best fancy voice. He chuckled and ran over to his side. He started the car and pulled out of my driveway. "So, where do you want to go?" I looked over at him and looked at his cute little nose. Then my eyes trailed down to his lips. Oh my gosh, his lips look really soft. They look really kissable-"Kas?" I shake my head and look up at him. "Yeah?" He chuckled. "You were staring at me," I blushed and I looked away. "No I wasn't.""Yeah you were. What else were you looking at?" I looked at him and crossed my arms. "Where are we going Justin?" I changed the subject. "The carnival," He smirked at me before looking back at the road. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.

"Step right up! If you can make five baskets in one minute, you win one of these big teddy bears! Only four dollars!" The man at the basketball game shouted at some people walking by. A couple gave him some money and the guy tried making the baskets. "Let's go see if he wins," Justin nodded and we walked over there. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder. I snuggled into his chest as we watched. One. Two. Three. Four. Five! He made it in 57 seconds! Everyone clapped and I smiled. "We have a winner!" The guy handed his girlfriend the giant teddy and she planted a kiss on him. "Aw," I cooed. "I'm gonna win you one," Justin whispered in my ear. I got tons of butterflies in my stomach. His warmth left and he walked over to the worker, giving him the money. I got closer and watched as he made the baskets. One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten! He made all ten in under a minute! He turned around and he grinned. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "You did it!" I pulled away and smiled. He shrugged. "That's what I do," He popped his collar and I giggled, rolling my eyes. "Which one do you want babe?" I looked up at Justin and he was already looking down at me. Did Justin just call me babe? Does he think this is a date? I'll ask him later. "Um, the purple one's cute," I smiled at Justin. "We'll take the purple one." The worker handed it to him and he gave it to me. "Thanks Jay," I held it in front of me. He chuckled. "What?" I peeked at him from behind it. "It's twice your size," He held it and put his right arm around my waist.

"Ooh, let's get on the ferris wheel!" I grabbed Justin's hand and ran to it. We got in one of the booth thingys and sat down. Justin put his arm around my hip and I smiled. I looked out of the window and the sun was setting. It seemed really romantic. Like this was a movie scene or something. I put my head on Justin's shoulder and closed my eyes. He started humming an unfamiliar song and he tapped his fingers to his humming on my hip. "Justin?""Hm?" I looked up at him and his eyes were closed. I put my head back on his shoulder. "Is this a date?" I felt him look down at me, so I looked up at him. "Only if you want it to be," He smirked. "Hm...maybe," I smirked. "Really?" He smiled really wide. Does he like me? I hope so. I've liked him for awhile now. I'm playing it cool on the outside, but on the inside I'm freaking out. I decided to be confident. I started leaning in and so did Justin. Our lips met and let me say...I was right! I practically melted under his touch and I hope he feels the same. The ferris wheel stopped and we pulled away. "Really." I smiled. "You taste like cotton candy," Justin smiled and leaned in again.

First Date 2/10/14

A/N: 25 reads for next chapter!! Hoped you liked this one! I thought it was really cute :)