IV: Sabertusks and Camping

2nd POV

After your group finished eating, you asked for a hunt.

"This one's causin' some trouble recently."

Takka pointed to a hunt paper with a picture of a fanged creature on it. It said 'Wanted For Habitat Destruction' on the paper, signaling this creature has been on the prowl lately.

"We'll take it." Wisp said. Overconfident, much?

The others agreed although a certain platinum blonde appeared on the TV screen set up in the corner of the room.

"Yes, I am engaged." Ravus casually responded to the reporter. Noctis turned to face the screen and leaned against the bar.

"And to whom, Sir Ravus?" The reporter questioned the high commanding officer, seeming as if Ravus' eyes wavered.

"Ah, to my old childhood friend, Princess Y/N." The Fleuret smirked devilishly. Noctis gripped at his jacket, as if the leather could rip at any moment.

"So you are engaging into the L/N family? And how about Niflheim, are they in treaty with her family?" "Of course. The emporer signed it three years ago." "How about the L/N's allies? Do they not trust your kingdom?" "We have yet to sign a contract with the Lucis Caelum's."

Noctis couldn't bare it any more, storming out of the restaurant in complete rage. You chased after him, following him to the empty desert of Leide.

"Noctis, wait! It was an arranged marriage!"

"Right..." He kept walking away from you and in no time, a group of wild Sabertusks appeared. You ran beside him and summoned a pair of royal daggers.

"Get your weapon ready!" You muttered beside him. He scoffed in return, preparing a one handed sword.

"Okay, so here's the pl- Noctis wait!" The prince charged in at full speed, having a strong and righteous slash at the group's smallest.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion, Noctis's cape flowing in the summer breeze. His eyes showed anger and resentment along with his body language.

"Well, come and help me!" You snapped out of your dazed expression and replied.

"Yes, sir!" A quick salute was made with your hands as you warp striked to a rock and went for the leader.  You were pinned down by a stronger male(?) and it gnawed it's teeth into your skin.

Your hoodie was ripped and your S/C skin was bruised and battered underneath. The prince took note of this and ran to your side, pushing the creature off and beating it to its death.

You took off your tied bandana and wrapped it around the fatal wound. It was currently bleeding with sharp fangs inside the flesh. The blood seeped through the binding, a large stain present now.

Your eyes squeezed as a bright blue orb surrounded you, looking up to see Wisp silently staring at the Sabertusks.

"Stay here Y/N."

Wisp left your side and exited the bubble to pull out a white spear, lighting it with a flame of red and shooting it into one of the foe's claw. It fell and whimpered in pain as Ignis finished it off.

"Oh, hi there, Opening!" Prompto chuckled and whistled after he sharpshooted a Sabertusk.

You sat in awe, counting the dead creatures. Seven in total, all disappearing into black and gray dust.

"I believe that was our hunt finished off." Ignis stood from his crouching position, noticing the bandana and blood on your arm. The forcefield dispersed in tiny blue crystals and Ignis ran to take off the bandana.