Valentines day

I know it's past February but who gives a shit -shiv
Phil's Pov
Warnings: none

Dan and I were in bed and I had just woken up. Dan's adorable face was next to me, as he was sleeping. I realized that it was Valentine's Day. "Oh shit!"I whisper screamed. Dan groaned and turned to face me. He groaned, stretching his arms. "Hey, sorry to wake you. You can sleep bear." He smiled and nodded. I kissed him while caressing his cheek, and I smiled back. "Love you, baby." And after that, I left the room to make breakfast. I really wanted to make this day special for Dan. I got dressed and quietly headed out the door to get ingredients for pancakes. When I got back, Dan was up and sitting on the couch.
"Hey I was wondering where you went!" I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. As I turned around to go to the kitchen, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He kissed me passionately and when we parted, he gave me a soft smile. "Why?"
I blushed. "Why...what?"
"The stuff for pancakes. I thought breakfast is my thing."
"Hey, I'm giving you a break. You deserve it. And this isn't the only thing I have planned. Um they have a showing of Big Hero Six in the park. How about we go for that?"
"That sounds lovely." Dan cleared his throat. "So...breakfast?" I nodded, took his hand, and dragged him to the kitchen. I started making pancakes as Dan began to take videos of me flipping them. "I got the best video yet!"
We ate breakfast as we watched my flipping skillz. "Hahaha that's hilarious. Look at the one you flipped. It fell on the floor!" We laughed for a long time thinking about the pancake Dan ruined, and the mess that was on the floor. After we finished eating and cleaned up the floor, I felt the sudden urge to eat some of the left over syrup.
Dan had gone to get dressed, and when he came back he looked at me in shock. "Seriously! Every fucking time!" I screamed while furiously putting away the bottle and shutting the fridge.
"Hehe, hey Dan..."
"God just hurry up and get dressed."
"Ugh I'm so lazy for that."we have
"Then...get in my pants." Dan giggled.
"Danny! Kinky!" We stared into each other's eyes, until he pulled me in for a kiss and I wrapped one hand around his waist while I twirled his hair with the other one. It was a longish passionate kiss. And when we pulled apart, I looked at Dan and said, "I love you."
"I love you too."
Our foreheads touched as we smiled together.  Dan put his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck. "You're looking really hot today." I whispered. This made Dan freak out.
His cheeks were pink roses now. "Phil!"
This made me giggle. "Alright alright. I'm sorry for telling the truth. Now how about that movie?" He nodded and smiled again. We got our phones and wallets and walked out the house our hands intertwined. It was basically the best day ever.