Firsts

This is fucking short. That's all. -Shiv

Nico's POV:

Here I was in my cabin, playing around with my cat, when all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. It was almost way too late to be anyone, but I wasn't surprised when it was Will who stood outside with a grin on his face. "What do want?" I sighed, letting him come in. He took my hand and laid down on my bed with me on top of him. He still stayed smiling into a loving kiss he placed on my lips. "Is this what you came for?" I allowed a tiny gap between us, feeling each other's.
"Mhm. I missed you today. Didn't...mm...get to even look...mm," He whispered between kisses.
"Look at what?" I giggled with my fingers lingering over his cheeks.
"Your ass."
"Well, someone's naughty today." I smirked.
"Says you! You're hand's on my ass, death boy."
"Sorry. That was an accident." but I didn't lift a finger.
After a few seconds, Will leaned in and across my lips said, "You're hand is still there."
"It's still an accident."
"Okay, just kiss me again." He giggled back, as I pushed him and kissed him deeper on the bed, one hand running through his hair, and the other finally loosening the grasp on his ass, and moving it to his waistline. We stayed like that for a few minutes, in each others arms, lips constantly pressed together. After a bit, Will stopped. His hands were still all over me, but his mouth was parted ever so slightly. "What?" I asked as he just laid staring at me.
"God you're hot." He almost moaned. I laughed and nudged him off of me, so that we were side by side. He placed his arm over my shoulder as I turned my head toward him and buried it into the crook of his neck. I kissed it over the spot that made him a little sensitive.
"mm...I love you."
"I love yo-" He paused and sat up, looking at me wide-eyed. "Wait are you serious? That was you're first time. Oh god. I'm rambling on now, aren't I? I can't believe y-"
I cut him off with a peck on his lips. "Will, I said I love you. Not something bad, hm? Don't freak out, and just breathe." He nodded and flopped back down.
"You know you never said you love me back?"
"Wasn't the first time enough? I do love you, though." He chuckled.
"Yeah yeah. Well it's too late for you to go back. You'll get caught, so just stay here for the night."
"Okay. Di' Angelo. Goodnight."
"Goodnight baby."
And with that, the two of us fell asleep, wrapped up with a blanket and our warm bodies pressed together.