Mercy P.O.V

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess, her name, was Mercy Bloodthrone, her hair was a turquoise blue, and had a bit of curl to it, she wore a black dress, that came to her mid thigh, she had on black panty hose and black combat boots. Her lips were the color of blood, same as her nails, but her eyes, those were bright blue for at least the moment, since her eyes change color with her moods. But if she becomes hungry, her eyes change blood red, until she feeds or consumes some type of blood.

She seems to enjoy nature to a certain point, like thunderstorms or snow. Whenever it rains, she watches for thunder, because it leaves a streak of purple in the sky. Then when it snows and its cold, the pure white snow shines when the sun reaches a certain point, its not to high or to low its just right, it gleams and sparkles. Surprisingly where she lived it does one or the other snow or rain. One of the reason she liked living here, it made it easy for hunting, and all the colors.

In her spare time, when she wasn't hungry of course, she heads to the kingdom market with guards, ditches them, and heads to the woods. But today was strange, for both her and the person she was going to meet soon.
Mercy walked past several trees, going through a river, that never froze in any winter or blizzard. She then got to a field of black roses and picked one of them, taking a smell of the flower, the fragrance was something she had never smelled before, but it made her smile. She sticks the floor in her hair and made sure her hair didn't block any of the petals. She look to her left and saw a path that was open in the man rows of flowers. As she walked along the path, the flowers and trees start to change, the colors and shapes were strange. "My, I've never seen this part of the woods before." She states and looks around more until she spots a small house, covered in the newly discovered flowers. She made her way towards the structure, knocking softly on the door and....