Adonia's P.O.V

It was a normal morning in the kingdom of The BloodThrones. The sun set, then it started to rain on and off again, and it would do this all day like always. But today something was off, different somehow, there was one spot in the forest where it hadn't snowed, hadn't rained, it actually looked like a dead house kind of, like one where no one had been there for years. But to everyone's surprise someone did. Her name was Adonia, she had beautiful long purple hair, her skin was so soft, her eyes where a whiney blue, she wore a short black dress with boots that looked like black vines going up her leg.

To everyone in the magical world they knee every type of fairy or creature that stayed there, such as Vampires, demons, ghost, ghouls good fairies, zombies, mummies, unicorns even, but there had only been legend of one fairy that had never been found or caught or even drawn in the book of creatures. So let me explain how this fairy looks, she doesn't wear puffy dresses, no bright colors, no shit like that, she is one of the rarest creatures of all time. She is a demon fairy, she does the opposite of a normal fairy, no sunshine and rainbows nothing like that, wishes go bad, flowers die, animals run. So of course it was destiny that the Vampire princess meets the demon fairy. It was just a matter of time before they did.

As Adonia sat on her bed fixing her boots. After she finished getting dressed, she put her weapons in the holders, she heard a knock at the door so she pulled a sword out. She made her way downstairs heading to the door, she then reached for the handle and opened the door slowly biting her lip. She gets the door open and seed the princess standing there staring st a bush of color flowers. Adonia stood there and coughed some to catch the princess attention.

Mercy looked to the left a bit then smiled. "Well hello Princess, my name is Adonia Trancy, fairy of this part of the forest, at least the strange parts."

Mercy then looked at her, as she smiled softly her fangs showing and Adonia noted that. "Please call me Mercy, I hate being called by my title anyways." She then perked up when she went through what the other had said 'this was her part of the forest', she that smiled, "your the one who made all of these beautiful flowers, they all smell Lovely, may I ask why your surprised to see me, is it because I'm a princess or is it because your flowers didn't affect me like you wanted them to, there is two reasons why it didn't work, one its not going to affect me because I'm a vampire so obviously I'm dead, and two your going for the wrong sense, you need to aim for touch, that will make there skin slowly melt off of the bone. Put it in the thrones once picked they well get pricked and well the rest explains its self."

Adonia blinked softly as she looked at her, then saw a devious look in the princess eyes. "My my, princess the rumors I hear are True, you are as evil as they come." Adonia starts to smirk and moves out of the way, "Please come in, its rude to not offer the guest some thing to drink."

Mercy smirks as she steps in and looked around. "You have a deadly home don't you, very well what's the word 'different,'" she does air quotes as she Looked at the walls. Then out of the blue, she grabs a sword, swinging it in Adonias direction, she successfully dodging it, flipping back wards landing perfectly.

"My princess if you want to connect, your action should be better then just force, no connection no reason for force right?" She says grabbing her favorite blade and swinging at the princess, no force used quickly turning the blade cutting a line across her stomach.

Mercy gasps and placed her hand on her stomach looking at the cut and that makes her smile devilishly, as her eyes met Adonia. "Mmm, so delicious, what kind of blade is it?" She asked as she bites the edge of her lip she then starts to feel strange but a good strange

Adonia grinned as she stepped towards her holding out the blade. "Its diamond my lady, I made it myself." As she shower the blade she started to feel strange as weird but like Mercy's, it was a good strange.