Chapter XXV

Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

I met him at the abandoned warehouse it was bleak and I saw Izzy tied to a chair. I ran to her and untied her.

"Izzy get out now, run." I said to her. She was confused and tired, she tiredly ran out the door and I finally saw him.

"Hadley, it has been a long time." I saw him, the man I detested.

"You have me now, what are you gonna do." I asked him.

"Are't you going to ask how I found you?" He seemed intrigued and slightly delighted to tell me.

"How did you then." I asked him, he was coming closer to me, I stepped back, I could run, move to Australia.

"Your friend Lucy told me, maybe you should get new friends." He said, Lucy betrayed me, I had talked to her every week she always seemed happy.

"Your wondering why, you can ask her she's coming to see us both." He said with a sly smile.

"Now that you know, I'm going to kill you, so stay still, and then bang your gone forever and nobody will care about you." He said again getting a gun out.

He pointed it at my forehead, I heard footsteps and saw Alex, and Izzy with the police.

"Hadley, I thought I said for only you too come now, I need to kill you quicker." The police's spotlight was facing him all you could see was me, the gun and him.

"Mr Grey put the gun down." A cop said, I saw Alex, he had been crying clearly.

"I think not." He said.

"I love you." I said quietly, Alex heard and said it back.

"Aww sweet love." He said.

*bang* *bang*