Ch.26 Not so secret

(Flashback) Now in the desert, Aladdin and Jasmine made their way across the sandy realm. And after a while of walking, they soon came upon a hill that had a large door with statues on both side and a statue of a tiger's head above.

"I'm guessing that's the Cave of Wonders" Aladdin said.

"Indeed" Jasmine said as they headed towards the hill and went up to the door to see that there wasn't a door handle.

"Now what?" Aladdin asked.

"You tell me, you were a thief, how hard can breaking and entering be?"

"Okay" he said as he stood in front of the door "Uh let's see here... Open Sesame!"

They waited, but nothing happened.

"Huh" Aladdin said confused "That usually works in stories."

All of a sudden the doors slid opened as they stood there surprised.

"Well what do you know" Jasmine smirked.

"Wow" Aladdin said amused "I guess the story really is real."

"Of course" Jasmine smiled as she headed towards the cave, but stopped with she noticed that Aladdin just stood there nervously "What's wrong?"

"Oh uh-" he said as he tried to act calm "It's nothing."

"Are you afraid?" she smirked.

"Maybe a little."

"Come on" she grabbed his hand and pulled him in as they headed down the cave.

Outside the 'Wonder diner', the Wonderlandians along with Gigi and Whisp sat at tables with their drinks in front of them.

"So let me get this straight-" Christina Matthews, also known as Bunny Blanc, daughter of the White Rabbit said to Gigi and Whisp "You're telling me that Aladdin was the Savior before Elena?"

"That's right" Gigi said.

"And you really think he's here?" Ilene Moore, who was really Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts asked.

"We have a pretty good feeling he is" Whisp said "Although, we're not entirely sure."

"And we don't even know if he's alive or not" Gigi added.

"Well I haven't seen Aladdin around here" Brenden put in.

"Well he can sneak around without being seen" Whisp said "After all, he was a thief, and he still is pretty slick."

"Well if he's here then he's really good at hiding."

"But-" Lauren started to say "About the Savior thing, is it true that a Savior always dies at the end of their story?"

"I'm afraid so" Gigi said sadly "But we heard that Aladdin is not the Savior anymore because he may of cut away from it, but again we're not entirely sure."

"But, why didn't Elena tell me about this?"

"What do you mean?" Amanda asked "You think she knew?"

"Well she has been acting strange lately."

"That's true."

"Maybe she does know" Christina said "And perhaps she's just afraid to admit it."

"Okay that's it" Lauren said as she got up and grabbed her purse "I need to go talk to Elena about this."

And with that she headed off.

"Well in that case" Amanda smirked as she reached over and took Lauren's smoothies "Double the smoothie for me."

__________

Once Elena made it back to her house, she saw that Olivia was there along with Mira, Terrence, Aidan, Darling, Brooke, and Jasmine.

"Uh, what's going on?" she asked.

"We just hit a dead end trying to find Aladdin" Aidan explained.

"We tried a locator spell but it didn't work" Darling added "Nothing belonged to him, everything he had he stole."

"And we're giving up?" Elena asked.

"Not exactly" Olivia said "But it doesn't look good."

"So" Jasmine sighed with a sad look "We may not find Aladdin."

At that point Mira's evil self, who was still disguised as Danny's duplicate entered from behind Elena.

"Which means you're running out of excuses Elena" she put in as Elena turned around.

"Did you follow me here?" she asked with a surprised look.

"Yes" she sighed "Look, I couldn't leave knowing that you were going to continue to lie about yourself, and your friends."

"Uh, what's going on?" Mira demanded.

"Elena has a secret" the Evil Queen said.

"Danny" Elena warned with her eyes widen.

"No" Terrence stopped her as he turned to the Evil Queen "Continue."

"Terrence" she whined.

"Hey, he knows more than we do."

"Elena" Brooke said "Please."

Elena saw that everyone was now staring at her waiting to hear what she had to say. Knowing that she couldn't think of an excuse, Elena gave a sigh knowing she had to confess.

"I-" she started with a bit of guilt "I've been having visions, of what I think is my future. I've been shaking..."

She hesitated as she forced herself to continue.

"And in my vision-" she continued as she gave a sigh with a worried look "I die."

At that point everyone stood there with shock.

"According to Hyde all Saviors die" she added with a sad look "Aladdin was also a Savior so I thought that if I found him, if I found him alive, that he can help me avoid my fate."

At that point the Evil Queen made her way out as she listened to the conversations inside.

"So you lied to us" Terrence said with disappointment.

"Do you not trust us?" Olivia asked a bit offended.

"You don't keep secrets from your friends and family" Mira said.

"You die?" Brooke gasped.

But on the other side of the street, Lauren was making her way towards Elena's house as she thought about what Gigi told her.

"How can Elena not tell me?" she asked herself with disappointment "Does he even know?"

But when she looked ahead, she saw the Evil Queen still as Danny's duplicate heading down the street. She was about to say hi when she watched as the Queen use her powers to transform herself back into her original self. Lauren couldn't believe what she just saw a she quickly hid behind a car and peeked from behind it as the Evil Queen gave a sneaky smile before disappearing.

"Now way" she gasped as she pulled out her phone and started to call Brooke "Hey Brooke, do you know where Danny is?"

"Yeah he was here at Elena's house" Brooke answered "But you wont not believe what we just found out about Elena."

"I know about the whole Savior thing, but listen, that Danny who just left was not who you think it is."

"What are you talking about?"

"Looks like we got 3 problems now: Stopping Hyde, stopping the Evil Queen, and finding your boyfriend, and I mean your real boyfriend."