Ch.1: Unexpected Greeting

Ayuna's POV

Yes I am a demon.

But I am not capable of being one.

If I was capable, I wouldn't have pressed the button that my Boss told me not the touch.

And if I hadn't pressed that button, I wouldn't be in this stupid human world right now.

It's been about 2 hours since I've landed on Earth. Nowhere to go, I climbed a tree and decided it would be best to sleep on a branch.

It was weird, demons don't get sleep. But for some reason, I was feeling really tired.

I had tucked my tail inside my demon uniform, and hid my horns under a magenta cap I had found in a large garbage bin.

"How am I gonna get back..." I mumbled to myself.

I can't stay with these disgusting humans. They smell tasty and all, but they made everything difficult.

I yawned as I drifted away to sleep, not knowing what to expect.

Kyoya's POV
"7:30PM." The bodyguard beside me said.

The sky was dark, and I was just walking home from Tamaki's house. We were planning to set up a surprise party for Mori.
It's true that I could've just called my limo to pick me up, but I was feeling fresh today. So I just called a bodyguard to lead me home.

We were passing by the park, until something caught my eye.

I tapped my bodyguard.
"Hey, go check what's up in that tree."

"Yes sir."

He started climbing the tree, grunting.
Suddenly he yelled and pushed the leaves aside for me to see.

...

There was a girl sleeping on the tree. She looked about my age. She looked so comfy, somehow...
She had long black hair, and was wearing a cap and a black- jumpsuit? Whatever that outfit is, it's going to get very cold soon, so might as well get her shelter.
I mean, like the host I am.

"Get her down from that tree, and carry her to my mansion." I ordered.

My bodyguard carefully picked her up from the branch, trying not to fall, and slowly carried her down, making sure she didn't scrape herself.

She looked beautiful up close, she looked like a sleeping kitty.

I smiled as she turned her head the other way, to face my bodyguard's chest. She looked so cute.
And she's a really deep sleeper.

***

Ayuna's POV
I yawned loudly as I awoke from my sleep. I wanted to open my eyes and see a demon world. But in my reality I know that's not gonna happen.

Not opening my eyes, I patted something soft.

Waaaaiit.

This isn't the branch I was sleeping on.
This is-

I opened my eyes to see myself in a large, spacious room with white walls.

And there was a slim human boy with black hair and glasses sitting on a rolly chair, writing something on a piece of paper.

"No, no, no, no." I mumbled again and again.

Am I trapped in a human's house?!
Where am I?!!!

---

Door! I see a door!

Without thinking about the human, I just raced towards the door, and twisted the knob.
It went smoothly.

I pushed, but the door wouldn't budge.
I grunted as I pushed harder.

"AUURGHH!!" I yelled, pushing with all my might.

Suddenly, I heard a laugh, and the human boy was walking towards me.

I jumped back and growled at him, gritting my teeth to scare him off.

He looked surprised as he kept walking- over to the door.
He grabbed the knob- just like I did, but then he pulled the door, and it opened.

So I just wasted my energy for nothing.
Stay strong, Ayuna.

I kept growling at him, and he just smiled.
He smiled.

"Hey there," he says happily. "I'm Kyoya. What's your name?"

Why in the world would I tell a human my name? No way, fella.

I kept growling at him.
And he just kept smiling.
Why wasn't he scared of me?

"Okay, you don't need to tell me your name. But can you at least tell me why you were sleeping on a tree? You look about my age."

I growled, and so did my stomach.
I was hungry. Really hungry.
And for some reason, I wasn't hungry for humans.
What was happening to me?!

"You must be hungry. Why don't we go for breakfast, m'lady?" He said gently, opening the door widely.

Now was my chance to escape!
I dashed towards the door, but then suddenly stopped.

This house- was freakin huge.
There were doors everywhere, where am I supposed to escape??

Then my eyes spotted a wide staircase leading down.

Yeeesss!! Bingo!

I ran down the stairs and immediately saw the front door a distance away.
I was about to escape, when-

A firm, large hand suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me back.

I looked up to see a tall, muscular man getting hold of my arms.

"Where do you think you're going, little girl?" He asked sternly.

I growled at him and tried to claw him- but then I realized that my claws were gone.
No way....
Something's going on with me.

The boy with glasses came smoothly down the stairs, stillllll smiling.

"Let her go, Hogan," he spoke. "This would be kidnapping. We don't want to get charged, now do we?"

Ugly man let me go and I dashed outside.

But then my stomach scrunched.

There were humans everywhere. Humans coming and going, running and walking.
I can't go out there. Not with those filthy creatures. I'd honestly rather be with a small group of humans than be with a million. Who wouldn't?

I jumped back inside and immediately lanched myself towards a random closet. I shut the doors and trapped myself in darkness.

Just where I belonged.