.09

How long has it been? A week? No a month, since Hoseok had started talking Taehyung. Though their conversations where very casual and filled with jokes, Hoseok was very happy that he had made a good friend after having his heart broken from the person who he thought liked him back. But the past was the past.

      But, there were some thing that were bothering him with his new found friendship. He didn't know what Taehyung looked like, how old he was or where he lived exactly. It's not that he wanted to stalk him, of course not. It was just weird to be friends with someone who you knew nothing about. Chin propped up by the palm of his hand, eye trailed to the clock that was hung up on the far end of his class. His teacher was running late, so there was no harm in messaging his friend now was there?

Ho-succ:

      Yo, Taehyung. I have a few questions to ask you.

Taehyung:

Ohh~ i see you wanna play 21 questions right? ;)

Taehyung:

I'll go first! If i was there what would we be doing?? ;)

Ho-succ:

      We would be waiting for my teacher you fucking idiot! But no, i'm being serious. 😒

Taehyung:

Alright, Alright. Ask away hosucc!

Ho-Succ:

      I can't believe you.. but anyways how old are you exactly?

Ho-Succ:

       And where do you live?

Ho-succ:

      Also what do you look like?

Taehyung:

Woah, woah getting a little stalkerish aren't we?

Ho-succ:

      I'm actually fucking curious okay?! like i'm sorry that i wan't to know more about my friend, is that a crime or something?

Taehyung:

awww we're friends?! ❤️ 😊

Taehyung:

And if you must know I'm 21 and I was born in Daegu, but i moved to Seoul.

Taehyung:

Also i'm not going to show you what i look like until you show me what you look like first !

Ho-succ:

      Woah i'm actually 2 years older than you! and i live is Seoul as well!

Ho-succ:

      Well i was actually born in Gwangju, but moved to Seoul to study and i'm working part time as a dance teacher.

Ho-succ:

      also, do i really have to send you a picture first??