Epilouge

Beep

Beep

Beep

"It's a miracle she survived."

"Thank god my baby is safe."

"Oh my...she's waking up."

My heavy eyelids slowly opened, being blinded by the bright white room I was in.

I glanced up to find out what was making that beeping noise. It was a heart monitor.

There were two IVs in my hand, connected to a clear and red plastic bag. A blue paper band hung around my other wrist with my full name on it.

I slowly turned towards the two people who were staring down at me. My grandma quickly hugged me as the female nurse smiled.

She must've been the one telling me to wake up, since it wasn't my grandma's voice.

"W-what happened?" I mumbled as I sat up slightly.

"The plane you were on...it crashed." My grandma whispered, handing me a newspaper.

After a fatal plane crash, nine turn out dead and one severely injured.

I quickly turned the page with wide eyes. I covered my mouth as I read the names of those who died.

Layla Banks, Tara Jenkins, Zayn Malik, Tyler Williams, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Drew O' Connor, and Harry Styles.

"All these people died?" I chocked out, earning a small nod.

"They never found the pilot."

"I...I never even went to the island, did I?" I spoke in a hushed whisper as tears ran down my red cheeks.

The nurse left for a few minutes, allowing my grandma to hold me as I cried.

"Everything was so real." I sobbed, suddenly hissing in pain as I looked down to my broken ankle.

I tripped over the tree root when Edward was chasing me...

"You'll just need a boot for it. It wasn't a big bone." The nurse explained as she walked back in with a clipboard. "And the doctor says you're free to go if you're feeling alright."

I didn't respond to her as she looked back at me with a small smile. Instead, I turned to my grandma with wide eyes.

"How long was I out?"

"A month."

I breathed heavily, trying to not freak out. I had just lived a nightmare in my head and fell in love with a man who I never even spoke to.

"I feel alright. Can we go home?" I asked my grandma.

"Of course, dear. Oh! Before I forget, you drew this while you were still unconscious." She rummaged through her bag, pulling out a folded piece of paper.

There were nine small birds, flying towards a few clouds. I smiled down at it. The tattoo.

"Grandma...do you think maybe after I heal, I could get a tattoo?"

My grandma looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I um...I suppose so."

I smiled as the nurse took the IVs out of my veins. I grabbed my clothes which were on the chair next to my bed.

"Can I go change?" I asked the nurse, making her nod slightly.

"Call me if you need help."

I waddled into the bathroom with the huge boot on my foot, struggling to put my clothes on. I laid the hospital gown down on the bed, shoving the piece of paper with the birds on it in my pocket.

My grandma held my arm as she checked out of the front desk. She also helped me into her small white car.

"You gave me quite a scare back there, Hazel." She began as we made our way home. "Your heart stopped beating for a few minutes."

That explained the flat line I heard.

"It was so strange, the things I imagined. I can't even explain them." I mumbled, more to myself than to her.

"Oh, I bet. But what matters is that you're ok."

I nodded slightly, cautiously climbing out of the car. I went up to my room, breathing in the aroma I so desperately missed.

"I'm going to make your favorite! Cheeseburgers!" My grandma called up to me from downstairs.

"Sounds great!"

The sunlight shown through my bedroom window. I put a hand up to block the sun.

I sighed, trudging into the bathroom with a few papers in my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror.

My lips parted as I stared back at myself. I had a large cut on the side of my eyes. My bottom lip was cut, along with my cheek. Bruises and small cuts were scattered up and down my arms.

I looked down at the papers which I set down on the counter. I stared at the picture I drew. It was perfect.

I quickly glanced up into the mirror, surprised to see writing on the back of it. I turned it around, my smiled immediately falling.

It was NOT in your head.

I slowly shook my head in disbelief. It was all a dream. A horrible, sick nightmare. It had to be.

I glanced back down to one of my traveling papers. The pilot had signed it. I held it up to my eyes, squinting to read the small cursive font.

Edward Styles.

I gasped loudly, dropping the paper. I felt my stomach drop and my heart beat out of my chest.

I viscously turned the water to the sink on, splashing it in my face. I grabbed a towel, wiping the water droplets off my skin.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, peering up into the mirror. I dropped the towel into the still running sink. I let out the most blood curdling, house shaking scream I could ever muster as I read the dripping red letters on my mirror.

Good morning beautiful.

______________________

That's it! I still can't believe it's over.

Since I began writing this book, I knew that the killer was going to be Harry, who had multiple personality disorder. His other personality was of his deceased brother, so it wasn't technically him.

So how was this book? Are y'all gonna miss it?

Also, would you guys want to have one last Q&A?

Xx