What do I do?

Where do I even begin with this update.
There are these two guys. There names are Drew and Caleb. Drew is so easy to talk to. Whereas when talking to Caleb I have a little bit more of a trouble to talk to. Drew is a year older than me and Caleb is a month older than me. Drew is about my height and Caleb is taller. My friends do not like Drew of them but they like Caleb. I have mentioned Drew before in the last chapter. My friends do not seem to want me to be with him. But they are all for trying to set me up with Caleb. I am trying to make sense of this. I guess Drew is a good friend and I can easily talk to him. But I feel like he will always be just a friend. When I talk to Caleb I have to think of things to talk to him about. Which I feel like that is a good thing it gets us talking. But I know he used to like one of my friends back in 7th grade. And now she has a boyfriend of 1 year. But sometimes I feel like he still likes her. And I feel like he would never like a girl like me. Even though me and her are friends we are a bit different. Like when it comes to school. They are in honors classes together where as I am in regular classes. They almost have the same schedule and I only have like two classes with them. One of the classes we can barely talk in but the other class we can talk almost the whole bell. All three of us are all friends too. She knows I have liked him in the past and has told me she will make something happen between me and him. But I feel like he does not like me. I feel like I could never be good enough or smart enough for him. What do I do?

Let me know what you think I should do in the comments.