Late

Snoring loudly, Pikachu was asleep after a great day before. It had been his birthday yesterday! A loud honking noise sped past his house, waking the sleepy Pokemon up abruptly. After checking the time, his eyes grew wider. "Eek!" He raced out of his room and into the lounge room, that was littered with balloons and streamers. Running into the kitchen, he greeted his mum and dad, and speedily burnt some toast which he stuffed into his mouth. "Bye guys! Gotta Go!" His parents waved, and so did Pichu-while playing with his tiny toys. "Common, slowpoke!" Pachirisu yelled from the door. Pichu looked over to them from upstairs. "Bwye-Bwye gwuys!

The siblings ran after the bus, that had already left. Willingly, Ludicolo stopped to open the door. "Hop in, man!" Pachrisu jumped in, but Pikachu stopped and started to fall asleep on the spot. Boy, he WAS tired!

Meanwhile, Charmander, Squirtle, Blubasaur and Sylveon were sitting at the back of the bus and looked back. "Pikachu?" He got waken by the screaming of his friends, to realise he missed the bus, yet again.

The electric mouse used quick attack and eventually caught up to the back of the bus, still not on yet. Charmander threw a shoelace. "Grab on!" Sweating, Pikachu grasped it and started to get pulled up, with the help of the others. Suddenly, Charizard got up from his seat and walked to the back. "What'cha got there?" he elbowed his brother. "Get lost." The huge dragon gasped sarcastically and showed off his massive claws and started to use slash. He postitioned them int front of the shoelace and started to cut. "No!" Pikachu got flown back, towards a car going fast behind them. Squritle noticed him and alerted Bulbasaur. "Ooh! I know what to do!" He unleashed a powerful vine whip, and the yellow Pokemon struggled to grab on but did it in the nick of time.

"Phew!" After that fiasco, he did have a few bruises. Sylveon used heal pulse on him and they eventually had themselves seated. "Sorry about that, guys-I'm really tired." The grass starter nodded. "Yep. We all are." the others laughed, then Squirtle realised something. "Hey, wasn't it your birthday yesterday?" Pikachu blushed. "Yeah...." Suddenly, Bulbasaur jumped onto him and hugged. "Happy birthday!!! we'll give you your present when we get there." Everyone else agreed.

Thanks for reading Pokemon School! Sorry it took so long for the second book... Oh well. Thanks again!