Rumya.

More than half of Ishqbaaz fans who are watching Ishqbaaz from start are fans of Rumya. Who can deny the amazing chemistry between Lee and Neha. They have captivated us with their nhok-jhoks, cute scenes and their interesting chemistry.

Real fans will also remember that inspite of being the youngest Oberoi,  Rudra was the first to get married. The wedding scene of Rumya till date is still one of my favorite scenes in Ishqbaaz. The part where Rudra though drunk kissed Soumya's tears away.  What a beautiful scene that was.  Now CVS is showing that the marriage is fake planned by Soumya to destroy Oberois.

Soumya's bonding with her bade bhaiyaa and her bade baal walle bhaiye is one of the most beautiful relationship in Ishqbaaz. She sees her dead brother in both and saw the world in them. 

When Soumya left Ishqbaaz after Rudra blamed her, I thought that now we will get to see Rudra's realizing his feelings for Rumya and him winnng her back. I was so excited as I waited for the track to start. Instead they decided to bring Bhavya as Rudra's love interest. Unbelievable. I have nothing against Bhavya but she simply does not suit with Rudra. Soumya is and will always be Rudra's takkar ki ishqbaaz. Forever.

Then when Soumya came back I was excited like hell that finally Rumya is back.  I know I can't be the only one that hoped for Rudra to accept his love Soumya during his and Bhavya's marriage plan.  But Gul destroyed our hopes and our hearts.

Instead of uniting Rumya,  Gul decided to turn Soumya negative and make her into the third Kapoor sister. That doesn't even make sense at all. I mean how in the world can Soumya be a Kapoor if she was initially Dadi friend's granddaughter. I mean if Soumya is a Kapoor where is Dadi's friend's granddaughter?

Although they have turned Soumya negative, I will still love her.  Neha pulled of all her roles beautifully. The scene where Bhavya kicked Soumya enraged me like hell. That was such a disgusting scene. I will miss the initial Ishqbaaz. Anika and Soumya's sisterly bonding remains my favorite. Truth to be told,  Anivya does not even have half of the bonding Aniya shared. Hell not even Aniri could share the bonding. 

These are my thoughts and rants.  Please tell me what you all think.