I Love Everything You Do

{SPOILERS FOR CHIHIRO'S ENTIRE CHARACTER}

Age 7

Naegi wobbled a bit as he tried to balance on his bike. Chihiro held the seat.

"Don't worry, Mako-tan! I'm not gonna let you fall!" He said loudly so the other boy could hear. He turned to scowl at the other boy, which made him trip over a rock and fall.

"Oof!" Naegi cried as he fell on the ground, scraping his hands on the rocks. "M-Mako-tan!" Chihiro cried, rushing over to his best friend. "The irony," Naegi whispered to himself.

Chihiro stuck his hand in his shorts pocket, plucking out a few Band-Aids. He opened the thin packaging and slipped the bandage on Naegi's palms. "Thanks, Chi-chan," Naegi said, pecking Chihiro's cheek. Chihiro giggled while his cheeks turned red. "Wanna try again?" Chihiro asked innocently. Naegi nodded.

The ahogetastic boy got back on his bike, waiting for Chihiro to place his hands on the seat. Chihiro noticed the worn out training wheels on the bike. They didn't touch the floor, nor did they spin properly. "Hey, Mako-tan, can we take off the training wheels now?" Chihiro asked. Naegi looked at Chihiro with a scared look. "B-but Chi-chan, I'll fall!" he whined. "Mako-tan, they're not touching the floor anymore!" Chihiro protested. "I promise I won't push you on the floor if you take 'em off!" Chihiro said, reaching for the wheels.

Naegi hopped off of his bike. "What was that?" he asked a somewhat angry look on his face. "I won't push you to the floor anymore if you take off the wheels," Chihiro restated. He seemed to realize what he said as he gasped and covered his mouth. "I.... I..... I-I mean-" "You've been pushing me to the floor the whole time?!" Naegi screamed. Chihiro flinched but nodded sadly. Naegi sighed. "Chi-chan," Naegi pouted. I-I'm sorry," Chihiro sniffled, hugging Naegi.

Naegi patted the boy's head. "It's fine, Chi-chan, but just.... fine, I'll take 'em off, okay?" He pouted, which made Chihiro bounce to the back of Naegi's bike and pull a wrench out of his overalls.

((A/N: Just imagine a smol Chirio with overalls that were shorts. So kawaii, tbh))

"Whoa, Chi-chan, when'd you get a wrench?" Naegi asked. "Hmm? Oh, I've had this for a while." Chihiro shrugged. "I'll pull them off for you, Mako-tan!" Chihiro chirped.

Age 12

"Let him go!" Mondo exclaimed as Naegi went faster on his bike. Chihiro took Mondo's advice and let the ahoge child go, watching happily as he continued forwards.

"Let's go make sure we don't lose him, yes, Chihiro-kun?" Ishimaru said from behind Mondo. "Yeah! Leave it to me!" Chihiro saluted, running off as fast as he could. He found a collapsed Naegi slumped over a rock. "Mako-tan! Found you!" Chihiro skipped happily to the boy, pulling out some Band-Aids from his skirt's pocket.

"I'll be fine," Naegi murmured, which got Chihiro angry for a moment. "Mako-tan, let me help you!" he pouted, his hair fluffing up. "Okay, but only because you look super cute when your hair fluffs up like that," Naegi giggled. Chihiro puffed his cheeks out while placing bandaids on Naegi's hands, knees and legs.

"I'm super lucky to have you as a best friend," Chihiro smiled. Naegi rolled his eyes playfully. "You tell me so everyday, Chi-chan," he stuck his tongue out. Chihiro puffed his cheeks out again.

Naegi and Chihiro walked side by side, hand in hand on the cement next to the road, Naegi closer because of his bike. "So, where do you wanna go?" Chihiro asked, looking at the sky. "I dunno. Anywhere, I guess," Naegi shrugged. "Wanna go get some ice cream?" Chihiro asked. "It's pretty far, Chi-chan. We'll have to ride the bike together," Naegi said. "I trust you," Chihiro smiled at Naegi.