You'll like this(; I think

Sooooo I have been getting a lot of questions and/or requests about a sequel, or continuing the book after the battle. And I have decided........... I SHALL DO A SEQUEL! I'm so excited haha! I wrote a start up chapter, just to play around with it. It might change, and it isn't in one of the Potter's or Weasley's POV. You'll get it when you read it. Oh and I changed the name of the character halfway through, but I'm debating.

(Both Girls)

Carson Elizabeth Tyler orrrrr

(Pronounced: ell-e-ahna since my friend had trouble)
Eliana Addison Jacks

You pick! Here is a start up chapter just to see what you all are thinking! Oh and it isn't edited. Just saying.

I was sitting on the train alone, eyes closed as I thought about all the fun I was going to have here at Hogwarts. I bit my lip as we went from city to country life, looking out over the endless fields as the train sped on. A knock sounded on my compartment door, so I turned around. Two kids my age were standing in the door with a lot of others behind them. My eyes widened as I took them all in. "So we were looking for a compartment and this is the only one close to empty. Mind if we sit here?" The redheaded girl smiled, cocking her head to the side. I shook mine quickly, looking at her.

"What's wrong?" A girl smiled, cocking her head to the side. She had a slight, French accent- but it wasn't thick. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just, weird. I'm a, what's that word? Muggleborn? I think that's it, and now I'm on a train to a school called Hogwarts for witches and wizards! I guess I am just a little shocked." I smiled sheepishly, moving over to make room. They all grinned widely, looking at each other.

"Muggleborn eh?" One of the original three smirked, taking a seat. "Well then, do you know the history?"

"Well, I didn't want to come to school knowing NOTHING, so I did a little bit of research. This one family seemed pretty famous, I mean, I know why and it's amazing. I just feel bad because I know everyone most likely treats them like zoo animals. That isn't right. And how would they know who their true friends are? I mean, they'd have to be really careful because people might use them for fame!" I ranted, shaking my head. "But besides that, I know about the houses, blood status, and quidditch. Do any of you play?"

"Yes!" Multiples of them chorused, making me laugh.

"I want to so bad! You guys might have to teach me sometime." I grinned, pulling my feet up so I was sitting cross legged in the seat. I tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear, looking to all of them. "I'm Eliana!"

"Orion." The one who had asked me what I know smiled, putting his hand in mine. I shook it, smiling.

"Albus! His younger brother by five minutes." The other sat beside the first, I nodded trying to remember it.

"And I'm Harriet, their younger sister by ten and five minutes." I smiled at the redheaded girl, nodding.

"We're all their cousins." The girl who'd asked if I'm okay smiled happily, sitting beside me. "I'm head girl!" She winked. "Dom, short for Dominique."

"So, seventh year right?" I smiled, hoping I got it right. She nodded, beaming at me.

"I'm Louis, her brother. I'm a fifth year." A boy shook my hand, sitting with the triplets.

"I'm Fred, fourth year." He smiled, again I nodded and tried to keep all the information in me. He gestured to a shy looking girl with a crooked grin. "My sister, she's a first year as well. Roxy, say something." She rolled her eyes and waved at me. "Roxanne!"

"I waved!" She defended, sitting beside Dom. I laughed, waving back. "Sorry bout him."

"Don't worry bout it." I grinned, turning to the next person.

"I'm Molly, I'm a fourth year with Fred. And this is my sister, Lucy. A first year as well." Lucy beamed at me, sitting below me on the floor, even sitting she was really tall.

"I'm Rose, I'm in third year with the the triplets." I nodded, trying to memorize faces now.

"I'm Hugo, I'm a first year to! And she's my sister." The redhead jabbed his finger at Rose, who was also a redhead. Most of them are. Except Dom and Louis, and then Orion and Albus, well, I guess not as many as I originally thought. Roxy and Fred aren't redheads either. So, five out of eleven so far.

"I'm not related to them, but I'm Scorpius. A friend. I'm a third year with the trio and Rose." I smiled at the blonde, then turned to the blonde twins.

"I'm Lyndsor and this is Lorcan."

"Dang it. You're identical." I pouted, trying to memorize faces as they all laughed at me.

"We're fourth years." Lorcan chuckled, sitting on the ground. I giggled, looking at the trolley. "Oh, the muggleborns never had wizard candy!" He taunted, winking at me. I laughed, watching Orion get up and go to the cart. He came back with a handful of stuff, tossing some to the others, but apparently keeping one of everything. He turned to me with a smirk, motioning for me to sit in the floor across from him. I did, switching places with Lucy.

"Oi. What are you going to do her?" Harriet glared at her brother, making him roll his eyes.

"This." He pulled out his wand and a blindfold appeared on my eyes. I frowned a bit, but relaxed, somehow knowing that they wouldn't hurt me. "We'll see what she likes and doesn't like without telling her. No judging a book by its cover. Any allergies, first of all?"

"Not unless one of those things is made off bees." I grinned, getting excited.

"Brilliant!" Two voices chorused, probably Lorcan and Lyndsor. He told me to open so I did. It tasted like chocolate. "Yay or nay?"

"Yay."

"Kay, next up." Orion chuckled, putting something in my mouth. I tried it hesitantly before smiling and nodding at him. This went on for a while, me only disliking two or three things before we got to the last two things. They were all chuckling as he fed me this one. I grimaced as it felt like steam was coming out of my ears and they all chuckled.

"Orion!" I scolded, slapping his playfully as I laughed. "What was that? I like that one!"

"Here, try another. They're supposed to make you sound like an animal." I nodded, opening my mouth. All of a sudden, a sound like a zebra started coming from me and I clamped a hand over my mouth. They all laughed, but got serious real quick.

"Orion try that before you give it to her!"

"Why? What is it?" I raised an eyebrow, curious.

"Blegh! Glad I did, don't think you'd fancy bogey flavor."

"Ew!" I wrinkled my nose, making him chuckle.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, and they do mean every flavor." Al snickered with Harriet as Orion did something. I couldn't see well through this blindfold. Though that is kind of the point. "Good?"

"Yeah. Here, try this one." Orion put one near my mouth, but I was hesitant. "These aren't meant to taste GOOD exactly. More for fun, you never know what you'll get. I promise this one isn't too bad." I nodded, opening my mouth slowly.

"Blegh, cauliflower." I coughed, blinking rapidly as they took off the blind fold. I grabbed one of the things I'd liked, looking at it. "I ate a chocolate frog?"

"They aren't really frogs." Lucy giggled, rolling her eyes.

"It's just a spell." Hugo shrugged, watching me open it. Roxy took one, smiling. We all sat in silence after that, until Dom said its time to change. The boys left us alone so that we could, and I smiled to myself. I have friends.

"So are you excited?" Harriet raised an eyebrow, smiling brightly at me. I nodded quickly, making sure I had my wand once I changed. "What's your core?"

"Firebird feather." I smiled proudly, pocketing it. "Yours?"

"Phoenix feather, like my dad." I nodded, checking that the others were done before opening the door. "So, do you have any siblings?"

"No, actually. I'm the product of a one night stand." I shook my head in slight amusement, but still felt slightly angry. Dad doesn't even know I exist. They gave me sorrowful looks, but I waved it off with a small smile. "What about you guys?"

"Well, we have a god brother. His name is Teddy." Albus shrugged, turning to Dom and Louis.

"He's with our older sister, Victoire." They laughed, smiling fondly. "Other than that, nope."

"Actually." Harriet mumbled, standing up and closing the compartment door. "I found a pregnancy test in Mum's bathroom." She smirked, sitting beside me with mischievous eyes.

"And?" Molly squealed, looking excited.

"Positive."

"Oh Merlin." Fred groaned, shaking his head. Congratulations went around the compartment as the train stopped. Lucy and Roxy squealed, taking my hand and pulling me away from the others. I laughed as Hugo ran along behind us.

"Hey Eliana." Lucy looked me up and down with a small smile.

"Hm?" I hummed, looking at the giant man before me.

"Oh that's just Hagrid. Don't worry, he's great." Hugo smiled, ruffling my hair a bit.

"Stop distracting her! Lucy was going to say that we think you should grow your hair out. It'll look really pretty." Roxy smiled, playing with it a bit. I looked at it, biting my lip.

"I've never had it past shoulder length. You really think so?" She nodded, as did Lucy. "Well okay." I shrugged, following them into the boats. I clambered in behind Lucy, who seemed to be the leader of this little expedition.

"You'll be gettin' yer firs' look at Hogwarts here'n a minute!" Hagrid called, grabbing my attention. "Oh and watch out for that limb!" I ducked just in time, but Hugo didn't. The girls and I burst into laughter as he rubbed furiously at his head, giving a few choice words. I giggled, helping him sit up as we reached land. My palms began to get sweaty the more nervous I got.

"It's not that bad, I promise." Roxy grinned, stepping confidently up the steps and through the huge, oak front doors. "Fred said it was, but Dom said otherwise."

"Yeah, she said its just a hat. They sit it in your head and it sees what is really in your brain so it knows where to put you." Lucy shrugged, following her cousin. Hugo doesn't say much, something I've noticed, but I frowned a bit. Will the hat see my past? Not that I have anything to hide, I just don't like my mum's new boyfriend. And I've had to bite back quite a few comments.

"I'm Professor McGonagall. I shall take you to be sorted here in a few minutes, while I'm checking to make sure they have things ready, do try to straighten yourselves up a bit." An elderly lady smiled strongly, looking over all of us. Her eyes lingered on Lucy, Hugo, and Roxy for a minute, but she walked away after that. I took a deep breathe, closing my eyes. Then an icy feeling plunged me and several people shrieked.

"Ah tough luck." Lucy giggled, watching the ghosts fly around. I jumped as I realized one had flew Through me.

"It was Cold!" I shivered, chuckling as McGonagall came back.

"This way." We all followed her into the hall, and I looked around for the others. The majority were in Gryffindor, but they were spread out. Scorpius and the twins were in Ravenclaw, and Molly and Louis were Hufflepuffs. I smiled, but wondered what house I would be in. "When I call your name, come up and sit on the stool." We all nodded, smiling at her. "First up, is Johnson, Avalon." A small girl stepped up, sitting on the school. I watched, curious as she was sorted into her house.

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouted out, Avalon smirked and made her way to the green clad table. I watched as student after student got called up. Then, it was Roxy's turn.

"Weasley, Roxanne."

"Weasley?" I gasped, turning to look at her. She smirked, walking up to the hat full of confidence. If all of them were her cousins, that means the triplets must be the Potter kids. I was a little happy I didn't know beforehand, I mean, they could have thought that I was using them. I clapped and cheered when she was put into Gryffindor with the others. Lucy wasn't looking at me now, she was going up to the hat full of confidence as well.

"Weasley, Lucy!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Weasley, Hugo." I rolled my eyes, smiling softly to myself. He stumbled up there, and that hat seemed to debate a long time.

"RAVENCLAW!" His family clapped happily, but the twins the loudest. Rose gave her little brother a proud wink as he went to his table. The number was slowly dwindling down, only four of us laughed.

"Jacks, Eliana." I took a deep breath and walked up, sitting gently on the stool.

'Ahhhhhh. A muggleborn.'

"Am I the first?" I whispered, frowning a bit. I couldn't see anything because the hat covered my eyes, but I can hear and it echoed in the silence.

'No. But the only one in your year.'

"Oh fun times." I murmured sarcastically, but it still echoed and some people chuckled. "Okay hat, you're starting to make me nervous. Whatcha seein up there?" More laughs.

'Quite the mind you have here. I see a courage that few possess. A brave and loyal heart, full of love and compassion. Smart, but not in the ways of wizardry. I have to say, I'm impressed.'

"Thank you, I try." I laughed, smiling a bit.

'I know just where to put you. You, are a' "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted, causing me to smile. All of my new friends cheered loudly, smiling brightly at me. I ran over and plopped down between Orion and Lucy, smiling.

"So, ya mad at us for not telling you?" Dom pouted a bit, all of them batting their eyes. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Nope. I'm actually kind of glad. At least you guys know that I'm not using you or anything. Nice little shocker though." I winked, clapping as the next person was sorted. They all laughed, clapping as the next person was sorted. It was the last person, and finally the sorting was over.

"Hello students, and welcome back. For those of you who don't know, I'm Professor Longbottom. I would like to remind all of you to please, steer clear of the Forbidden Forest!" He looked straight at the triplets, making me snigger. "Now, let the feast begin!" The professors smiled and clapped for, who I assume is their ex pupil, looking quite proud. I clapped too, filling my plate. It was amazing! Every food you could imagine sat on the table before me and we all started chatting.

"So why were you talking to the hat?" Al raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"Well as long as it was going to make comments, I was going to answer." I giggled, shrugging. He nodded, but the others looked curious.

"What did it say?"

"Well for starters, I'm the only muggleborn in the year." I frowned a bit, biting my lip. "And he was commenting on my mind."

"What did he say?" Rose raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"Eh, nothing really. He told me I was courageous-"

"Well yeah, you're a Gryffindor." I rolled my eyes at Harriet's interruption, but kept going.

"And that I have a 'brave and loyal heart filled with love and compassion'." I blushed, shrugging a bit. They all smiled at me, nodding. We fell silent as we started to eat again, only talking every so often. I reached for the treacle tart, my hand meeting someone else's. And then two other someone else's on top of that. I looked up as Harriet and Al pulled their hands back. Orion was looking at me like I had three heads.

"You were going to take the last piece of treacle!" He yelped, eyes wide.

"Well duh!" I rolled my eyes, unable to take my hand back because his was on top of it. "Gah could your hand not eat mine? I'm being serious so quit laughing Lucy! Look! His FINGERS cover half my hand!" I whined, keeping a firm grip on the treacle. "Let go so that I can eat my treacle!"

"No way! It's mine!" Orion narrowed his eyes, as I understood what was going on.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but I have NEVER given up treacle. It's my all time, nothing will ever top it in a million years so don't even think about it favorite." I smirked, watching him glare at me.

"Him too." Albus and Harriet groaned, dropping their heads to the table. Oh no he doesn't!

"Stop trying to slide my hand off the treacle! If it's in MY hand, I obviously got it first."

"Yeah well, I want it." Orion smirked back, daring me.

"Potter." I warned, glaring at him.

"Jacks." He mocked, smirking at me.

"Let go."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I will stab you with this fork."

"They have protective charms on them."

"I call bullcrap."

"Go ahead. Try to stab me. I dare you." He stood up, as did I, the two of us only inches apart with our hands still on the treacle.

"Don't. Test. Me." I smirked, picking up the fork in my free hand.

"You won't do it, pansy."

"Toe-rag!" They all stopped and looked at me curiously. Orion's lips twitched into a smile.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me Potter! I called you a toe-rag. An arrogant toe-rag." I huffed, my face heating up. Orion burst into laughter all of a sudden, as did his family. I smiled triumphantly, since his hand was now clutching his sides, and watched them while eating my treacle. When he turned back to me, I probably looked like a little kid. Eating it with wide eyes and pumping my legs back and forth under the table. Orion's eyes narrowed.

"Y-"

"First years! Come with me!" Dom called, standing up and winking at me. I giggled, waving goodbye to him and following her out of the hall. She took us to the dorm and I got settled in with Roxy and Lucy.

"Hey Eliana?"

"Hm?" I hummed, yawning as I lay down to go to bed.

"It's good to have a friend we can trust outside the family." Roxy whispered, finishing for Lucy. I rolled over in bed, smiling at them.

"It's nice to have a friend."