Prologue

There was once a time long ago, in which darkness ruled over all.

The world was in chaos. And all hope was at a lost.

That was until the world of supernatural beings showed forth their powers.

This act was made by the supernatural creatures we know today as Werewolves, Vampires, Witches and the many others that to be named will leave us here all day.

However there was once a race of people who preferred to fight this war from the shadows.

Though even with their discreet way of fighting, they were soon whipped out, the species having given their lives for the humans and supernatural beings alike, ending the war as we know it.

But not everything is as it seems, for what many have yet to realise is that not all of the Reikean Tai were killed during the devastating war.

A young women survived, finding her fated one in a warlock a year older then her not even a few years after the war that killed many.

Another few years down the track, and a new born baby boy was brought into this mess of a world, his fate having already been set long before he even opened his eyes.

This boy is a hybrid.

This hybrid is the first and last of his kind.

He is Tai Jaru.

And this is his story.