Chapter 2

Daja POV

Everybody had came to me and Chres party . We saw are friends from school and my girls Jessica and K'lynn , Chres Friends , I think their names was Rayan , Craig And Prince.

" Ayoo Shawty Lemme Get Cho Numba . " I turned around to see my friend K'lynn laughing . I ran up to her and laughed .

" So I see u and Chres got some going on ." She raised her eyebrow

" Hell yeah. That nigga fine Asl . But I know you like Jacob and Jessica like prod . I believe ray has a gf. " I said trying to deceive my thoughts .

" Wassup , Yall talking about how fine I am " He bit his lip and tried to look all cute .

- Shit It Was Working . -

K'lynn POV

" Wassup , Yall talking about how fine I am " he biting his lip and stuff.

" Boy please yo Lul Uglaay ahh. Shoo shoo like the damn wind . " me and Daja started laughing . He Faké cried and Daja fell for it .

" Look what you did " Daja said comforting roc .

" I ain't do shit "

I looked around and my song Dance by speaker knockers came on . Wow Daja was playing this for roc because I went to her room earlier and she had on some shorts . They so freaky .

" Bitch hold my cup . " I gave it to Daja and ran to the floor and started Twerking .

" Left Cheek , Right Cheek , Left Cheek , Right Cheek , Up Down , up down , Up Down Round And Round . " I sung along .

While i was dancing someone came behind me . I looked to see who and it was Prince. OMG

Chresanto POV

" Bitch hold my cup " K'lynn ranned off to the dance floor . I laughed as Daja just stared their looking at her like ' I'm bout to pull yo damn tracks out you no edges having as bitch '

I sat the cups down to the table and leaned in to kiss Daja . She had her hands around my neck while I had it around her waist . I started to move up a bit more and that's when Prod And Ray had to come .

" Oh shit she getting the 'D Today ! " Ray Said

" True !!! But I Think Yo Mom Coming " I Looked out The Window and their she was . " Get out everyone . NOW "
Every one scurried off and we cleaned up . Soon as we was done I cut the tv on and watched it while Daja pulled out her phone to be on IG .

" Hey Mom "

" Hey Baby . What Was Yall Doing ?"

" Nothing . It was boring a little but K'lynn and Jessica came over . "

" Oh okay . Thank you Chresanto for watching her sneaky self . " Whe handed me 100 dollars . I exchanged my byes To Daja and left .

I got to my car and headed home .