chapter 3 - bleeding lips

*alarm ringing*

Ughh.. my head is killing me. I'm never drinking again. I woke up with a terrible headache and took me twenty minutes to get out of bed.
I did my usual routine and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I was checking my Instagram as I was eating and saw pictures and stories I was tagged that Tiffany posted last night. I saw on my notifications I had a friend request from someone called "j.gguk". I ignored it for now and texted Tiffany and Taehyung if they wanted to go to our favorite cafe for some coffee and just chill there for a bit. They said yes and we will meet there in an hour.

I got dressed I wore a pair of jeans and a
t-shirt and headed to the cafe. I arrived there early I ordered my coffee and took a seat at one of the tables by the window. After a few minutes the waiter brought me my coffee. This neighbourhood was so peaceful the flowers were bloomed and the cafe was so cozy. I was so engrossed in the scenery that I didn't realize someone sat across from me. I turned my head to see who it was and I almost choked on my coffee. It was him.. Jungkook.

"Good morning" he said with a smile

"What the hell? You scared me!" I yelled

"Sorry I wasn't intending to"

I cleared my voice and nervously looked at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live on this neighbourhood, came to grab a coffee and then I saw you"

His face is so pure and calm. He instantly makes me feel calm I don't know how he does that. I nodded and lowered my head feeling bad I yelled earlier but that mf scared me.

"You don't have to feel nervous around me"

"I find you intimidating"

He chuckled and shook his head

"I'm not that scary as you think. I'm very friendly and I can be a good company. But I might take your behavior personally, you haven't even accepted my friend request." He joked

I widened my eyes when I heard what he just said.

"So I was you!! How did I you find me?"

"If you want something badly you find it" he said looking directly into my eyes

"I have my reasons for not trusting people easily anymore"

"Yeah I think I can imagine why"
*sigh* "Look I'm not a creep as you might think I am. We can go for a drink tonight and get to know each other. Here is my number, text me and let me know" he said and wrote his number on a piece of paper.

Just when he was about to leave Taehyung and Tiffany arrived and they were coming to our table.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said

"Taehyung? It's so good to see you!" Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung.

Me and Tiffany were just standing there not really knowing what is happening.

"You know each other?" I said

"Yes! Me and Jungkook were great friends when we were young but when me and my parents moved to London we lost touch, and when I moved back to Seoul I didn't know if he was still living here."

"I was good seeing you hyung. We should go out sometime!"

"Yes totally!" Taehyung said.

"I should get going now! Bye guys!" Jungkook said and left.

Tiffany and Taehyung sat down with me and ordered their coffee.

"What was he doing here?" Tiffany asked