"Shall we ?" Levi X Demon Male Reader

Levi narrowed his eyes , crouching down behind the pillar. A deep chuckle was very audible through the forest. Levi flicked his eyes around, searching to see if everyone was hiding , and surprisingly very hidden . A flash of red dispersed in and around the trees. "Mmm...where could they be?" A sound of shuffling appeared beside a rock near Levi, "Hah~.. not here." The deep growl coming from (M/N)'s throat echoed. "What the fuck..." Everyone watched as the hair on the back of (M/N)'s neck stood up, "What.." Another growl. "..the.." two beastly hands ran threw (h/c) tresses . "FUCK!" Red glowing eyes darting , trying to find the hiding team. All of a sudden , a loud thump came from the shota. (M/N) looked down at his chest and clenched it. "..where the fuck are y'all.." Levi's eyes softened at the sight of tears forming in the side of the demons eyes, "..why the fuck does it hurt.." His heart , starting beating louder. (M/N) looked around tears threatening to fall, he spotted Levi. His legs shook violently, "Why the fuc—.... I can't control this shit." Levi stood up and walked towards him. The demon corporal shot his a cold hard glare, trying to look intimidating as tears ran down his face. Levi forcefully shoved him to a near by tree and shouted to his team, "I got it from here , go back to base.... now!" 30+ people dispersed running for their life's. Levi looked back at the angry man. They were about the same height. Levi shoved his knee in between (m/n)s legs causing him to grunt in disproval. he leaned towards the others ear and nibbles on it, causing him to flinch and growl deeply, Levi shoved him harder to the tree, causing no distance to be in between them, he closed the gap, capturing the demons lips, he struggled for a while, and his eyes slowly turned back to normal, the red died down and the forest went quiet. Levi waited until the kiss was returned , and eventually is was . He moved from his lips to his jawline, and to his collar bones. A higher breath was heard. (M/n) struggled to push him away but his action was useless. "Tch... you shitty brat, you made me worried..."

Beat red appeared on (M/n)s face, he looked away , Levi chuckled, "How about we move this somewhere else.....—"

"Shall we ?"

~~~~~~
bro check out my kiribaku story

add it to your list
plz 😂💀