The Literary Awards 2017

A/N

This is for all those who read and love my stories...!! Here are these 'THE LITERARY AWARDS 2017' being organized at WATTPAD and I'm participating in it...!! But I need your support in this...!! If you like my story then please please nominate my story in the respective categories...!! I know it's the exam time but if you could spare just five minutes for me then it would really mean a lot...!!

Here is the link...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/99354067-the-2017-literary-awards

All you have to do is write the name of my story and my Wattpad username in the following manner in the respective categories mentioned with the story... (You have to give inline comments in front of the categories mentioned in the chapter 6 of the book)

Tujhh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai [#Wattys 2016] by @GS_Stella
(Category: Fanfiction)

MITWAA - Love Will Find a Way (Wattys 2017) by @GS_Stella
(Category: Fanfiction)

Falling in LOVE with MY LITTLE BRIDE (Wattys 2017) by @GS_Stella
(Category: Fanfiction)

THE RETURN - A Story of Unending Love (One Shot) [Wattys 2017] by @GS_Stella
(Category: Mystery/Thriller)

You can nominate one story only once in any genre...!! Other categories where you can nominate my stories are:

* Best Of The Beginners  (You can nominate my stories here as I have joined wattpad recently)

* Best Of Undiscovered (You can nominate any of my stories here)

* Best Of Hidden Gem

* Talk Of The Town

* Visual Storytelling (If any of my stories have made you feel as if you are actually watching everything in front of your eyes then nominate it in this category)

* Voracious Reads (If any of my stories have kept you hooked so that you can't keep it down, then nominate it in this category)

* Collector's Edition (If you have saved any of the stories so that you can revisit it again and again, then nominate it in this category)

You can also see other categories and if you find any of my stories appropriate for them, then please please nominate them...!! It would really mean a lot and I would be highly obliged for your support...!!

-Stella