The Fox ( WE ARE NT DEAD )

"Sunny!!" Amber called as a red pelt backed away, growling at her. "That fox is back!" She barked. As Sunny tore through the brambles. "What's you're name?" Amber questioned, her tail pointing out on defense. "Hmm Scarlet..." She said as if she was thinking of a name. "Well you need to..." Amber was cut off as the fox continued. "28. Scarlet 28." Amber, of course tilted her head to the side, puzzled. "Why is you're last name 28?" The fox laughed like a sick hyena. "I was the 28th to get infected of course." She said wisely. "Infected..?" Sunny asked, as Amber rolled her sky blue eyes. "Get going Scarlet, you don't belong in our territory." The fox flicked her large tail and walked off. "Get Runner and Slate, you guys need to track him." Amber whispered to Sunny. "I'll right." She called as she jumped through the brambles.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

She landed on the soft grass as she jumped across the sparkling water. She ran to the bushes where Slate, Runner, and Speedy slept. "Hello?" Sunny called as her striped face looked in the den. She backed away as a tall wolf walked out, followed by a small pup. "Hey Runner, Hey Speedy!" She smiled, then looked down at the small pup. "Speedy, you're brother is needed right now, so we need to leave." Speedy looked up at her, his eyes clouded in sadness. "But I want him to finish the story..." He frowned. "I'll be back buddy." Runner looked at him. "I always come back." He smiled as he touched his nose, while Sunny smiled. "We need Slate, do you know where he his?" She asked. Runner's ear flicked. "At the lake." He told her. She sighed "I justed passed there, anyways let's go, Amber wants us to track that fox." She told him as she hopped over the water. "Strange, I recall that fox being there every sunrise since June." He glanced around uneasily. "That's so true!" She looked at him in surprise. "Strange..... Oh Slate!" She smiled as she walked up to him. "Amber wants us to track the fox." He stuck his tounge out in disgust. "I saw worms in her eyes yesterday when me and Runner cased her out." "Well that's great, anyways Slate, can you track the fox?" Sunny asked. "Alright where was the last time you found it?" He asked, his tail flicked as if he was annoyed. "By the cliff." She called as she trotted over to it. "It looks like Amber left." She pointed out. Slate sniffed the ground. "Guys, she didn't leave, her scent leads to the bush, it has a strong smell of wild garlic, so she might have tried to cover her scent up with it." He quoted. A loud growl came from the bush as a orange pelt jumped out and pinned Sunny down. "Ahh! Help!!" She snarled. Runner kicked the fox off, as it rolled over faster than light she pinned Runner down, his head leaned off if the edge of the cliff. With all his might, his kicked her back legs and tossed her off the edge, but her long claw hung on to his unkempt and long fur, pulling him down. There was a loud crunch and then a thud. "Runner!! No!" Sunny yelled out. She peaked over the ledge. His body lay at the bottom of the cliff, blood leaking from it, the fox had landed on a small ledge, her head hanging upside down as a thick black liquid leaked from her muzzle, nose, eyes, and where her back snapped open. "RUNNER!" Sunny cried. Amber burst through the thick bramble. "What happened!" She called as she looked over the cliff. "N..no..!" She jumped back as her eyes swelled up with tears. "He's... dead.." Slate whispered.

" Slate whispered