Hospital

It's about 9:30-9:40 in the morning. Annabelle wakes up in the hospital about ten minutes or so after she passed out on the stairs at her house. She looks around confused and sees her mom in a chair next to the hospital bed and her sister at the foot of the bed.

      She smiled at them then asked curiously, "¿Donde estoy?"

      Anna's mom leaned towards the bed and wonders, "¿No te acuerdas?"

                                          Anna replies, "No."

      Yissell then explains to Anna, "You fell down the stairs and hit your head."

                                 "Ohh wow", Anna responds.

      "Yeah." Yissell continues, "You passed out right after you told mami that you hit your head."

      "Estabanos preocupado por ti", Anna and Yissell's mom said still worried. "Estamos esperando por el doctor para regresar con los resultados de los exámenes."

      Annabelle says with a bit of worry in her voice "Ok, gracias por dejarme saber."

      Anna and Yessie's mom continues and says, "De nada, mi vida. Oye, yo hable con los padres de Demetria y Celena. Diciendo que lo que te paso y que Estabanos esperando que despiertas para hablar con el doctor de los resultados de los exámenes. También yo avise a tu novio para que el sabe de lo que paso. ¿El está en tus clases verdad?"

      "Ohh ok. Esta bien. Um, si algunos clases. Inglés, Matemáticas, y Introducción de Enseñanza", I respond.

      "Ok. Pues, tu puedes preguntar a el si el te puede hacer el favor de traerte el trabajo de esos clases", Isabelle explains.

                 I reply, "Esta bien. Yo le pregunto más tarde."

      "Ok, corazón", Isabelle says and continues, "Ya mismo llegue el doctor pero, ¿Como estas con el situación en la escuela y eso?"

      "Todavia están molestando", I answer back with sadness in my voice.

      Annabelle and Yissell's mom reaches her hand out to Anna's as she quietly says,"Ayy, mija. Voy a ir a la policía en Lunes para hablar con ellos del situación."

      Anna answers, "Esta bien, mamá. Gracias. Hablamos de eso más tarde, ok."

               "Si. Más tarde hablamos de ese tema", she voiced.

      Then, moments later the doctor comes back. He sees that Anna is wake so he goes to her and says, "Hello Annabelle. My name is Dr. Juan Daniel Moreno."

                                  "Hola", I answered back.

             "How are you feeling?", Dr. Moreno questioned.

                           I reply, "Ok, just my head hurts."

      "That normally happens when you hit some part of your head", Dr. Moreno said.

                         "¿Es serio?", I asked with worry.

      "A veces si. Pero en este caso... no. You only hit your head enough to forget what happened minutes before you passed out. You did lose some blood but you didn't break the skin enough to have to get stitches. So, that's good but you do have a concussion. Luckily, you didn't get amnesia. That's also good news", Dr. Moreno explained.