Chapter Four: Annoying

The final bell of the day rang, leaving the girl to trudge out the school upset, not having seen any of her friends from after her talk with Kay. Why would he even ask anything like that? Did he seriously not know his clinginess was a bit weird and unsettling? But either way, she'd see him later today, they do live in the same house after all, house, as in more of an apartment. Walking to the tall building, her backpack around her shoulders, she looked to see groups of people with wide smiles talking away, making the girl grow jealous yet sad of her own missing friend. Looking away she felt a buzz in her pocket, getting excited she grabbed it out and saw a text from Kay. 'I'm not gonna come home tonight. See you tomorrow.' The girl stared at the text as if reading it a million of times before texting back. 'What, why!? Are you upset!!??' She waited desperately for an answer, only for waiting a few minutes and getting nothing in response. Sighing she put her phone in her pocket as she reached the entrance of the apartment, entering and going up the elevator. Using the key in her backpack, she walked into an empty room. Usually, Kay was always with her, so she didn't always feel so lonely. She moved out with her parents because that's what Kay wanted. So why not? Tossing her bag on the floor and moving to her own bedroom, luckily they slept in separate rooms. When first moving in, she thought Kay was gonna make them sleep in the same bed. Sure, occasionally she did wake up to find him snuggling her, saying that he missed her and such, but she didn't see any harm in it.

She flopped herself lazily on her bed, snatched the remote from the nightstand nearby and put on her favorite show, dazing off a bit.

An exaggerated sigh escaped Kay's lips as he wondered the streets. 'I just need to give her space. Then my plan will work.' Kay walked towards a cheap looking motel, suggesting he'd sleep there for the night. Hands in pocket, huffing out in annoyance from his swirling thoughts. He didn't exactly think she'd say that to him, thus leading to a flaw in the matrix. Instead of ignoring it, he didn't want her to think that of him. She should think on her own that it's normal, only for him to be that way. He does admit though that he is clingy, gets angry whenever someone looks at her or even just brushes up against her, talking upsets him most. Even if it's a stranger saying a simple word such as, 'hi' he'd feel his sanity snapping away. He was a devil ever since a child, keeping the girl to himself, not even him knowing why back then. Maybe it was because the other kids also didn't like him? He couldn't quite remember. Nor how he had the power to hypnotize. He just had it. His parents died in a fire after preschool. He does remember (Y/n) trying to comfort him. A small smile grows on his lips remembering when (Y/n) at her own will hugged him as kids and patted his back lovingly, telling him that she was here for him. Everything was just great as kids, but now things are going downhill. Ever since Kay decided he wanted to get (Y/n) to love him on her own free will, things haven't gone the way he wanted, especially since he ran into some guy named Zane. 'He's gonna be a problem...' Kay looks up at the sky for a moment, sensing the feeling of being watched. Looking around the gray sidewalk, literally, no one was walking, only a few cars on the streets. ''It's you again, isn't it.''